Untitled Story Part

"Zel?! Zelda?! Zelda, please stay with me!" His voice was faint, distant. The room was spinning, and all I saw was the one person I cared for; the one thing that actually mattered to me.

"L-Link?", I asked quietly. He knelt down to the ground and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm here, Zel," He whispered with tears in his eyes. He grabbed my left wrist and pressed it against his chest, my blood slowly forming a large stain. "Why did you do it? I came to give you your birthday present, but instead I find you like... like..." He couldn't finish his sentence because tears were now silently flowing down his face.

I gave him a sad smile and said, "I thought... no one c-cared." He shook his head saying, "Not true. I always have, I always will." He brought my bleeding wrist to his lips and kissed my cuts gently.

A tear went down my face as I asked, "Link, d-do you remember wh-when we watched th-that horror movie at Midna's sleepover? And when I c-couldn't fall asleep so you s-sang to me?" He nodded as he wiped it away. "C-could you sing it t-to me?" He nodded.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," He sang, his words becoming more distant than before.

"You make me happy when skies are grey." I snuggled up to his chest, trying to escape the cold creeping into me.

"You'll never know, dear, how much I love you." I felt my eyes droop shut and I inhaled his wood-smokey scent one more time.

"Please don't take... my sunshine...away."

*****
AN

I warned you all!!! I bawled my eyes out writing this ;-; Let me know if y'all want more one shots!

Love you!!! Stay Strange!!!

♡- Em