Chapter 50: Appetite

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Only Like Your Character Settings IOLYCS » Chapter 50: Appetite

I Only Like Your Character Settings Chapter 50: Appetite

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When he woke up the next day, Zhou Ziheng was gone again, and Xia Xiqing was lying on the bed in oversized pajamas.

The whole bed was full of Zhou Ziheng's smell, it smelled very good, he glanced at his phone, it was already 10:30 in the morning, and there were two more messages.

[Moral Model: I have to walk a red carpet today, and I probably won’t be back until very late. There's bagel sandwiches in the fridge for you. ]

Xia Xiqing felt that he had accumulated virtues in his previous life, and that he would find such a friend with sex. After stretching his waist, Xia Xiqing got up and opened the curtains. The sunshine in early May met him face to face, and he was in a good mood. After opening the curtain, I found that the bedroom window was a large bay window covered with a layer of gray blanket. Xia Xiqing sat down along the way, and found that there were many scattered papers on the bay window, densely packed with notes, and piles of materials.

These are Zhou Ziheng's handwriting. Xia Xiqing flipped through it casually, and found that many of the materials were related to AIDS. There were notes on pathology and medicine such as early symptoms of AIDS, as well as psychological analysis and research on AIDS patients. The notes were quite detailed, even in those Next to the symptoms and psychological manifestations, the inner activities and manifestations corresponding to the characters are written.

So serious. Xia Xiqing couldn't help but feel that Zhou Ziheng is really a freshman compared to those young students who are casually picking up and filming movies nowadays. He is old, talented, and still working so hard.

With so much information, it seems that he really wants to play this role well.

Taking his own clothes and changing his shoes, Xia Xiqing was about to go back to his home, but before closing the door, he remembered Zhou Ziheng's WeChat message, so he turned back and took away the bagel sandwich he had left for himself in the refrigerator. When he closed the refrigerator door, he realized that there were a lot of incomprehensible physics formulas posted on his refrigerator.

Terrible science guy.

Xia Xiqing returned to his home to wash and tidy up. He had just changed when he received a call from his former assistant tutor. He thought he was just caring about him on a daily basis, but he didn't expect that this time it was actually a matter of persuading him to work.

"I think you are suitable for colleges and universities. The environment here is very relaxed. You can enjoy many resources and create as much as you want."

"Really?" Xia Xiqing smiled politely, "I haven't made any plans for the future yet, so I will certainly consider your suggestion, teacher."

"Whether you come or not, don't bury your talent."

talent.

These two words were extremely heavy to Xia Xiqing. As early as when he was studying in Fomei, he was praised by others with the vague description of being talented, and he was also criticized by many critics, saying that his works were too dark and breathless. Some call it Reiki, some call it heresy. But no matter what, the original self was indeed able to draw things that were discussed by others.

But now. Xia Xiqing knows better than anyone that he has now entered a bottleneck period of creation, a period of confusion, and he has no belonging when he writes. He locked up all the previous paintings and didn't want to see them again. The spark of creation is fading day by day, which makes him wonder if he is really talented. Or is it that the aura at the beginning was just a nightmare of constantly overdrawing oneself.