A glimpse

Excerpt from the story:

The trees were moving furiously due to the windy weather,the clouds had covered the moon. There was total darkness everywhere, just like my life right now. Is it bad to wish for something normal for once? Do I not deserve happiness? I have always kept faith in you, God, and fought every obstacle,faced every hardship with a smile on my face,knowing that you are always there with me,but for how long do I endure it. I am reaching my limit. God,I can not do this anymore.

There was not a single voice that came out of her mouth, yet the tears in her eyes spoke of the agonizing pain she was experiencing right now. Sometimes in life, there comes a time when you feel you truly are alone and not even the almighty can help you. You just want to end everything and get the peace you desperately yearn for. This is what the girl who is standing on the terrace so dearly wants. PEACE. A break from getting tested again and again. This desperation to get some relief from the pain she is going through is what pushes her to stand at the edge of the terrace.

She looks at the sky where there is no moon today,there are no stars twinkling and dancing in the sky. Only thunder and gloominess are what one can see everywhere. It seems even nature is angry at the poor girl's fate. The girl looking at the dark sky smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes and finally takes one last step to end her life and attain peace...

Author's note: okayyy so I had so many ideas in my mind for the story that I was stuck on how to start the story, and now finally I have a direction to write.
Here is a small glimpse from the story. I will start posting chapters in the coming week. Those who are willing to read this story, I am really grateful that you chose my story to read.