Secrets

A man was tied-up with a metal chain in a dark room........ He was constantly  calling for help....

koyi hai??  help me..... someone help me..... help me.....  shouted the man....

suddenly the door of the room opened .... a young man entered .... he was in an attire of a business man , wearing a fine black suit with coat, line patterned tie and corduroy pants. One man with him gave  a seat to him to sit and when he sat on it ,all the lights were switch on.
Through this we understood that the man is the boss..... He kept a gun on the table between him and the man tied up ...

The man who was tied up was trembling with fear......

Sir please ...please leave.... Me  😥
Mene kuch nahi....  Before he could complete his line the man was shooted by the boss... 

Blood was oozing from his forehead... The bodyguards started to take his body from that room to out ...  Suddenly one bodyguard entered to the room.. 

Sir... Madam is standing outside... Waiting for you said the bodyguard with tension.

Who allowed her to enter to this basement area ?asked the boss with tension as well as anger...

Wo ....faizi sir .... Madam was so angry aur bohot sara saman.... Destroy kiya.... aur she doesn't listened us. Replied the body guard.....

(The face is cleared on the screen of the boss)

Hmm....  Mein sabal loga.... And...  Don't allow her to enter this basement once again or else.....  (he showed his gun in his hand) marduga sabko.... Warned faizi...

The body guard nodded his head with fear and went out....

Faizi looked at the people who was holding the dead body...  And said something through the eyes...

That people hurriedly deposited the dead  body in a double XL black garbage bag and took it in the backside of basement .... And some clean the blood and some came and kept so many papers and one laptop on the table....

Faizi kept his gun under the tablecloth.

And sat on the chair... And asked a bodyguard to open the door...  The body guard opened it....  when the door opened a girl bashed inside the room very angrily 😡 .... She had a cute bangs ,hair pony tailed  ... Wearing a T-shirt and pyjamas  ....

Faizi looked at her... As he doesn't knew she was going to enter....

Bhaiya!!!! The girl shouted....

What?? Kya hua?? faizi asked with tensed expression....

Ab ko meri fikar he nahi hai!!  Complained the girl....