Doctors apointment

"NO IM NOT GOING!"

"YOU HAVE TOO!"

     Gaston was trying to drag his petrified best friend out the door. It was winter season so that meant having to go get a flu shot at the doctors office, Lefou hated going to the doctor and Gaston hated having to drag Lefou out of the house.
      Gaston finally just picked Lefou up and tired to get him through the door but he kept kicking. "Jesus Christ Lefou! You're acting like a toddler! I know you're afraid of needles I get it okay I do! But once you get this flu shot you'll be immune to the Flu for the season! So please Lefou just- UGH-!" Lefou cried a little bit, "Can I bring my  teddy bear at least..?" Gaston sighed. "I'm
Sorry buddy I'd let you but you know how people are; there's gonna be a lot of people there and I don't want no one to make fun of you, now let's go." Lefou sniffled a little bit, "o-okay...".

Eventually they get there to the doctors office and it's already pretty crowded, just as Gaston said it would be. Lefou sat down in one of the chairs and Gaston checks them in. They sat in the waiting room for almost 20-30 minutes before finally a doctor came around the corner.

"Lefou Charles! Come on in!"

Lefou gulped getting out of the chair and walking over to the doctor. Gaston held his hand following the doctor into the room. "Your doctor will be right with you in a second!" "O-0kay..."
Lefou is nervous as he sits on the table in there, Gaston, who is sitting in the chair next to him, holds his hand again, rubbing it with his thumb. "Heyyy buddy, come on now...It won't be that bad! It's just a little poke you will barely even feel it! Just one tiny little pinch and it's over! I promise!" "But what if-"

Then Lefou's doctor walked in...

"Hello there again Lefou! I see you have burnt Gaston with you again? How come? Still scared of needles?" Lefou nodded shyly. "H-hello Mr.Edward..a-and yes...I'm still scared of needles..." Mr.Edward laughed silently and walked over with the clip board. "Don't worry Lefou it'll be just like last time, just one pinch and it's over! I promise!" "That's what Gaston said..." Lefou was trying not to have a break down again. It didn't matter what's nobody said to him, a needle was a needle and to Lefou, needles are scary, and scary things=danger.

Dr.Edward got the needle and did the thing where the needle showed off, it was long and sharp and Lefou whimpered a little bit seeing it. Gaston held his hand. "Shhh...hey remember what we talked about? It's okay, but one pinch and it's over..." "o-okay.." Dr.Edward look at Gaston and mouthed: "Try to distract him" Gaston nodded and started to talk to Lefou all
Smiley and happy, talking to Lefou about sky recent drama and gossip, and entertaining him with stories. Dr.Edward meanwhile took the moment to give Lefou his shot without complication and/or complaint.

"And we're done! You were very brave Lefou good job!" "W- h-huh?" Lefou looked at Dr.Edward who put a bandage on the shot sound and patted it. "It's over now! See you next winter!" Dr.Edward waved as Gaston and Lefou stood up. "Haha, Cya later Dr.Edward!"

*******

    Gaston and Lefou are now at home, Lefou is sitting on his bed clutching his bear that he wished he could have brung. "Awww see buddy? It wasn't so bad!" "Yeah only cuz you distracted me!" "I know I know, but hey think about it! It's over now and you gotta get another flu shot for a while year!" Lefou looked at Gaston and slightly smiled. "Y-Yeah I guess so..!" Gaston pats Lefou's back, "Now, how about you take a nap?" Lefou nods and Lies down. "S-sure!".

Gaston leaves the room as he watches Lefou sleep peacefully, "oh how cute he is...sleeping peacefully like that...Goodnight my love..." Gaston kisses his head and quickly leaves.