SEPTEMBER

SEPTEMBER

"YOU SMILE WHEN IM ANGRY AND I HATE IT,
BUT I'LL STILL LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE"

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

CHAD MEEKS-MARTIN was a typical jock, the most wanted Sophomore in the school, Woodsboro High's football star, a ladies' man, and all that attention, the feeling of eyes watching you wherever you go, feeling longing eyes on the back of your head and the wanting of even the hottest girls in the school, is what he thrived off of.
But that all ended the day he met his twin sister Mindy's new 'best friend'. Well, met would be an overstatement, more like caught Mindy and a girl dancing in the middle of street. It might sound weird, but that girl eventually changed his meaning of happiness. Now the only attention he ever wants became hers. Only, he never could find the right time to tell her that.

MADELYN SWEETS was done. So done with the constant moving, changing schools, and broken friendships that came along with being a foster kid. Fed up with the shit, she just wanted to keep her head down and enjoy her time without any drama when she got assigned to a foster family in the small town of Woodsboro that's famous for the serial killing accounts happening every other decade, because with her luck, she would probably end up in the middle of the killings.
Only, that all flew out the window when she decided to befriend the sarcastic badass girl she met on her first day in town, namely Mindy. And the rest is history. Now, it has been a few years since she moved and the Ghostface killings have started up again, this time Madelyn and her friends being the target, and the suspects.

Now, Chad and Madelyn have to survive literal hell together, playing a game of tag with the killer and just try to come out of this shitshow alive. All the while, they deal with some long due feelings. Yes, not the best of the things to do to try and multitask with. But well, what can anyone say, Madelyn has never had the best luck- and Chad? Well he has always been really bad with timings.