If everything was like among us 3

Y/n = your name

Y/n/n = your nickname

H/c = hair colour

3rd person Pov

Shiloh gasped and reported a crime when she saw an empty toilet roll.

Y/n pov

"Where? Where?" Questions were asked like normal.

"Am I the only one who thinks saying 'where' every time we get called to a meeting is getting annoying?" I asked.

The person next to me nodded. I looked up and saw someone I didn't know. I slightly shuffled away from them as they were kind of creepy. The wore a black onesie and a plague doctor mask.

"Do not question the ways of the where" Judah told me.

"Okay. Someone used the last of the toilet paper roll... and didn't replace it." Shiloh said, ignoring me and Judahs conversation

Everyone gasped at the second part of Shiloh's sentence.

"Reds sus." Judah slammed his hand on the table.

"No. NO. Judah no!" Everyone said.

"Red is not sus Judah-" Elijah told him.

"You say that every time." I added, Elijah looked at me and gave me a small smile.

I mentally thanked him for it as I was still creeped out by the guy THAT LITERALLY NO ONE HAS NOTICED.

"But red is sus!" Judah shouted

"You always do this!" Britney shouted back.

"Does anybody have any real evidence- ide-" Micah started to question but he stopped when he saw the guy I was standing next to.

"Who's that guy?" Micah asked.

"I dunno but he's been here the whole time." I answered.

"The WHOLE time and you only tell us now." Elijah told me.

"You guys are so oblivious, I kinda wanted to see how long it would take you to notice." I shrugged.

"Oh. Well done Micah, you've won the 'how long will it take for a bunch of idiots to notice the weirdo standing next to me' challenge." I said, giving Micah a badge that said 'yay! Your not that stupid after all'.

Elijah just looked at me.

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"You don't question when we magically whip out our megaphones but you question when I pull out a badge that I could literally put in my pocket?" I asked.

"Yeah." Elijah nodded.

"Did anybody invite him?" Micah asked, still pointing at the guy next to me.

"No. No. Not me. I didn't. No. Nope" everyone said.

Black got thrown out.

"Alright. Black...was...not the imposter." Micah read. I was slightly surprised as Elijah normally reads. Oh well, the end of a great era.

"Yeah, I'm ok with that." Micah stated

"Yeah, that guy was creepy. Yeah, me too. Defo." People agreed with Micah

"Okay everybody you know the drill!" I said, deciding I would be useful and hand out some of the cards.

"Mom gave us each a list of tasks. Get em done!" Shiloh continued, handing out her half of the cards.