25 - 2/3

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused. He belongs to me the boy is mine

 He belongs to me the boy is mine

Yep, it's June 17th 2009. Both Tom and Bill are 20 years old while im one year older than them. 21 years old, But the twins still looking so young like are they even 20? they look like an 17 years old. Gustav is also 21 years old while Georg that old man is 22 years old but even he's 22 years old im jealous of his nose and his face that looks so perfect.

I can't wait to meet him again and we insult eachother like before, I finished signing 12 papers and Tasha complain "It's just 12 papers and you took so long". I rolled my eyes and went back at making the lyrics

You need to give it up (not yours, but mine)

Had about enough (not yours, but mine)

It's not hard to see (not yours, but mine)

The boy is mine

I'm sorry that you
Seem to be confused

He belongs to me
The boy is mine

Okay, it's like I'm making lyrics about Kelly's interest towards Tom. Speaking of Tom i haven't receive a message from him, they didn't know we were going home and I had no plans to tell them.

"ano gusto mo gabihan mamaya? mag-luto ba ako ng sinigang na baboy?" Tasha said means she's asking me what do i want her to cook tonight for dinner. Sinigang na baboy is a Filipino soup or stew. It is most often associated with tamarind. Pork Sinigang is a delightful sour soup made with pork ribs, vegetables, and tamarind-flavored broth

I agreed and she left, I stretched my body as i stood up "Aaaaahh my back hurts, but being clapped by him is more hur—" my eyes widened and my cheeks goes red. What am i saying why did i say that

I just sat on the bed and closed my eyes, when I closed I saw Tom shirtless, I could see his V line. "I don't need anyone but you, you made me crave for you" he said.

I opened my eyes and hit my head with my fist "alright, that was cringe." why is he suddenly appearing, is he like a drug that im so addicted to him and thinking about him randomly?

"Calm down Y/n, we are going home tomorrow you are now free from Tom's hunting you" i said as i inhale and exhale. I looked at my phone it was already 2:43 in the afternoon, time seems to pass quickly.

It's night time Tasha finished cooking and i took a sip of the hot soup it was sour but the taste is so addicted i feel like i want to drink it for hours even it's hot.

"Yo chill, it's not like it's your first time eating a filipino food" she said.

"It's very delicious you don't understand me i love filipino foods" i replied, "Uhh it's not like i was born in Philippines of course i do understand you i love our food so chill your appetite and eat properly not eat like a dog".

"You look more like a dog than a dog" she took something out and hit my head with a spoon.

———

It's June 18th, we already packed our things and luckily Kelly and Us have different time flight to go back home but we still in the same bus that will send us to the airport.

"Take care y/n I'll just message you when I'm going to Germany so I can update you" Kelly said, Tasha faked her smile while Kelly hugged me, the airplane was about to leave so we quickly entered the airplane. She was happy that Kelly is not with us.

Tasha is really a hater of kelly.

When we enter, Tasha and I sit next to eachother. We were greeted by a lot of people they asked me for autograph and pictures of course i took a picture with them

Tasha and I chatted for a while before falling asleep.

We woke up when someone was trying to wake us up, it was the flight attendant so we already landed we fall asleep for 8 hours? Tasha didn't even woke up. Maybe its because we didn't sleep last night because we were too excited to go back home.

We took our baggage and went outside the airport, I took a deep breath and smelled the fresh air and said "im home germany". Tasha yelled my name holding the three big baggage she scolded me and cursed me in Tagalog language because I only had backpacks on me while she had three and the two baggage belonged to me.

We left at 4 in the afternoon at Toronto and had a flight for 8 hours so it's already 6 in the morning here at Germany.

"are you already going to kaulitz's house?" Tasha asked, i looked at her and smiled "No, i forgot the way to their house" i said. She chuckle and called a Taxi, we went to my house when we entered a dust greeted us.

"did you clean your house before we left?", i shake my head and replied "Nop, i was staying at the Kaulitz house until i left" she covered her forehead with her palm showing a disappointed look. "We are going to clean your house first before finding out the way to the kaulitz house why can't you just ask Georg about it" she said.

"I want to surprised them okay even Georg, all of them so I didn't say we were going home today".

We spent 2 hours cleaning the house it's already 8 am, Tasha said she needs to go home that she can't go with me to Kaulitz's house. I managed to search their place again and went to the bathroom for a quick shower, glad I washed Tom's clothes so I could return them to him.

I'm about to leave but i heard couple noises from the front of my house, i looked at the window oh hell nah i just got home and now i'm gonna deal with this reporters?? i went at the back door and sneak and left phew that was close i almost got caught.

I called a taxi and tells him the navigation to the Kaulitz's house, i and the old man driver had fun talking he was nice and advice me about something. we arrived the place i got out, walking towards the door holding a paper bag where Tom's clothes are in.

I looked at the window to see if there's someone in the house, unexpectedly all of them were in the living room watching movie no idea that I'm already here i knocked at the door and based on the heavy footsteps it was Gustav who's gonna open the door

"Who is i—" i stood there waiting for him to let me come in but i guess Gustav muscles stopped working and he was shocked.

Author: Hi, i rushed making this another part it's already 2:23 am and i have school later at 5 am and yes i haven't sleep yet (  ̄▽ ̄) I only have 2 hours and 50 minutes to sleep so goodbye i will post later at afternoon