🎹𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷🎹

Narrator Perspective:

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓟𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫

"What?! No, no!"

Y/n took a deep breath to compose herself, once she did, she looked back at the red head.

Akano had vibrant long red hair tied in a low pony tail, his eyes were glued shut but one could only assume his eyes were green. He always had a smile plastered on his face. All that tied with a white blazer uniform.

"I'm sorry for my outburst, I don't know what came over me. But maybe we can come to an agreement? I need this club! How else could I practice?"

"We have a storage room with a piano, you could always practice there, dear."

"That one's dusty, I have very high standards for my pianos."

"You could always dust it."

"That won't do, the coloring isn't to my aesthetic!"

"Then paint it."

Y/n didn't think long before thinking of a not so strong rebuttal.

"Too much effort, it'll get in the way of my napping."

"Well then, your club is one person short of the requirements, I'm sorry but this club is--"

"Wait! How about this? Give me a day to find a member, just delay the closing!"

Akano pondered on her offer until finally he decided.

"Alright, I'll give you one day, I do feel bad whenever I have to close clubs down."

Y/n's face lit up with joy, she clasped the unsuspecting red head's hand and shook it at light speed while muttering thank yous left and right.

"I won't let you down!" Y/n left the room, on her way to the most popular place to recruit some students.

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼

On her way she bumps into a group if two girls and a guy, she was very familiar with all of them as they were in her club.

"Thank goodness! The students council came and said that if we don't get one more member they'll close the club down!"

"Uh oh... That's no good..." Said Natsuko Pinku, a girl with pink hair tied in low pigtails.

"What do you need us to do?" Said Fujioka Mukae, a girl with long hair down to her waist and bangs.

"I'm guessing you want us to pass out those fliers to club less people." Said Seichii Nishiba, a boy with white hair and thin glasses.

"Yes, I do. Here, let me split the fliers into four different piles." And so Y/n did, she gave them a pile and went to the fountain, the most crowded place in the school.

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓪

"I'm sorry, I'm just not interest."

"I don't have the time to join a club."

"I've had my eye on another club, so nah."

"Oh? No thank you."

"Who would even be interested in a club like that?"

"Sure."

"Wait, really?!"

"Yeah! If you give me a ki-"

"Not happening." Y/n sighed, "Where can I find someone willing to join my club?"

"There's a guy named Ayato, he isn't in a club so try him. He's a tad bit strange, though I'm sure he'll be just fine, you guys are a bunch of weirdos yourself."

"Rude, much. But thanks, where can I find him?"

"How should I know? He's all over the place doing who knows what."

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼: 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼

"Kokona! Saki!"

Y/n met the two best friends back in their first year. Kokona and Saiki were one of the friendliest people she known, despite the rumor that they hang around older men for money.

"Oh, hey! What's up, Y/n?" Kokona asked and greeted Y/n.

"I'm looking for a boy named 'Ayato'. Have you seen him?"

" 'Ayato?' You mean the one in 2-1? I'm not sure, neither of us really talk to him." Saki said.

"Well, at least I know what class he's in. I'll go give 2-1 a look. Later!"

"Be careful! I heard that he's pretty dangerous." Kokona warned.

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 2-1

"Sensei!" The teacher automatically looked towards the voice.

"You aren't one of my students, are you lost?"

"No, ma'am! I'm here to ask about a boy in your class called 'Ayato'."

"A boy with grey eyes and black hair, if I'm not mistaken."

"Where did he go after class?"

"I'm not sure, he left without saying a word. He doesn't really have any friends."

Y/n would sigh, "I knew it. I'll look for him tomorrow, I have club activities to get to."

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓟𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓫

"I guess the others are still out there, I guess I'll just play piano while I wait."

And so she began to work on her piece. She got so interested in the symphony that she failed to realize a knock coming to her door. The person behind the door opened it, scaring the young pianist.

A boy with black hair and grey eyes, just like the teacher described. He must be Ayato

"I thought you were one of the student council! Please knock before you enter."

"I did, you must have been too lost in your piece to notice me."

"Ah... That has been happening more and more, anyway, I'm L/n Y/n the leader of this club."

"I'm Aishi Ayato."

" 'Aishi?' As in Ryoba Aishi and Ayano Aishi? If I'm not mistaken, your mother went to court in the 90's!"

He'd sigh, "That's the main reason why the headmaster wants to keep an eye on me."

"That's such a shame! I'm sure you're nothing like your mother!"

As soon as those words came out the young pianist's, Ayato's world changed. For the first time, he saw everything to be bright, he became a nervous wreck that concerned Y/n so much that she decided to ask him the question when he got better and even helped him get to the nurse.

𝓔𝓷𝓭