13 | Chapter 13

TW/CW: blood and injury , character death ,
____________________________________________

"Say goodbye Dazai"

Before the knife could touch him Dazai reacted by kicking Mori and pushing him backwards. That slight reaction almost caught him off guard but that barely did any damage to him.

"How dissapointing." Mori said as Dazai glared at him.

"You are not going to kill anyone." Dazai shouted. Things were still quite chaotic behind them but so far nobody had noticed that they were ready to kill each other.

"I wouldn't be so sure when I could easily kill your little traitor friend right now." Mori said hoping to gain a reaction from Dazai.

And Dazai knew who Mori had meant by "your little traitor friend." He knew that Kunikida was also one of Mori's next targets and Dazai wasn't about to let that happen.

"I won't let you hurt him." Dazai shouted he had always hated Mori but seeing him now seemed to make his hatred for him rise up even more.

Mori smiled. It seemed that threatening to finish Kunikida off first was what motivated Dazai even more. And now the last fight had begun.

Dazai was the first one to strike. He had managed to get a hit on him. However the injury that Dazai gave wasn't even enough to take Mori down.

The port mafia boss was strong and nobody managed to defeat or kill him. Not one person. But Dazai was planning on putting an end to all that today.

And he went in to attack again and this time Dazai had managed to get anothet hit on him which did slightly more damage than the last attack did.

They carried on for what seemed like forever without any of them stopping. It was like that for quite awhile.

Suddenly they both stopped attacking and trying to kill each other. It seemed that the fight was starting to take effect on the both of them.

This was it now. All that was left now was for Dazai to get to him first especially now that Mori was in a weakend state.

They were both facing each other after what seemed like a long fight. Both sides were badly injured but also still standing. However Dazai had almost used up his energy to fight.

"Getting tired are we." Mori laughed. Like always he had no trouble whatsoever when it comes to port mafia stuff which also included fighting.

"Not at all." Dazai shouted. He wasn't going to give up. Not when people's lives were on the line.

"Have it your way then."

They both went to attack each other again and Mori had the knfie aimed at Dazai who barely got out of the way intime as the knife made a cut on his already injured arm.

Dazai cursed as he saw that it was bleeding again but still focused on defeating Mori. He once again moved towards Mori and had managed to grab the knife.

That action itself seemed to take Mori by suprise. But that soon faded into the intent to kill as Dazai walked towards him with the bloodied knife in hand.

"Now its your turn to say goodbye." Dazai said. And with that Dazai raised his hand with the knife in and stabbed him in the chest.

Dazai watched as Mori suddenly coughed up some blood and noticed he was bleeding out where the knife had stabbed him.

It was silent as Dazai watched him suddenly fall forwards. He waited untill he was certain that Mori wasn't moving at all. He dropped the knife he was holding and he too had fallen unable to continue

And that was it. The battle was now over.
____________________________________________

This chapter is so awful omg. I might edit this later to add more stuff on. I suck at writing.

I was also working on the next chapter so that should be out soon.

Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading if you did.

Bye for now

-SunWritesFanfics