1:5

TSUNAMIMAY 26THSATURDAYRESTAURANT 📍10:40PM

TSUNAMI
MAY 26TH
SATURDAY
RESTAURANT 📍
10:40PM

TSUNAMIMAY 26THSATURDAYRESTAURANT 📍10:40PM

"Oh my gosh kentrell" she smiled laughing. "What you mean" he laughed kissing her cheeks. Ever since January kentrell and nami been hanging out and having fun they even took it to the next level kissing and touching each other. But not having sex.

"Ion like this on you su." He frowned. "Why" she mugged him "I wanna see you like this on my own time " he kissed her neck.

They were lucky they were in further in the back where it was dark shaded part of the restaurant.

"Okay Papa but I look good in it though" she said hugging his torso since they both wanted to sit on the same seat in the booth leaving the other booth across from them open.

"You do Mami" he said looking at her.

"Whaattt kentrell" she said getting on his lap .

"You good ma?" He asked and she nodded " are you spending the night?

"Nah , me and jaz and the kids going to her mom's house for a day" he kissed her forehead.

And she nodded understanding that he has responsibilities he has to care of .

"That's fine " she smiled and he nodded smiling gripping her boob. And she chuckled kissing his cheeks.

"Baby you so sexy" he Mumbled and kissed her neck. He was so clingy towards her and she loved it.

"OMG kentrell can we order our food?" She got off his lap and went on her phone going into one of her happy moods.

She scrolled through her request Instagram messages and saw a girl named @jazlynmychelle wants to message you. she chuckled towards herself and clicked to see what the message was about.

🟢 His princesa ❤️‍🩹. | 📞 -🎥
___________________________________

(A/N❤️-us
🖤-jaz)

🖤:Girl who I you to kentrell...
🖤:He gonna treat you like his otha Babymommas.

❤️:Girl bye...
❤️: Bojangles looking ass ho. Omm

__________________________________

Kentrell looked at her and shook his head. "Why tf you textin my wife." He got up and put his phone in his pocket.

"YOUR wife was texting me get it right." He shrugged "no she wasn't she sent me a screen shot you called ha Bojangles and shit. When you look like Popeyes dried biscuit." He said leaving mad ass fuck.

"I didn't even do anything bro." She said rushing outside towards him. "YOU A DAMN LIE STFU PUNK ASS HO , I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YO BITCH ASS." he said putting his hands on his face .

"Punk? Bitch? Ho?" She chuckled and crossed the street to get to her car . Thank God they did not ride in the same car.

She got in her car and started sobbing. She didn't know he would talk to her like this just because his wife was insulting her first and he did also.

She heard a knock on her window and sighed wiping her tears off. She rolled it down "what kentrell." She looked at him.

"Come out da car ma." He said and she nodded .  "I'm sorry for going out on you . " He kissed her and pulled her jump suit off just to her stomach so he could see her perky huge boobs.

"Kentrell... Can we just go home and do this" he shook his head no and started sucking on em. He lucky nobody or no car was around em.

"Shit.." she mumbled shoving his face all in her boobs. And kissed his forehead rolling her head back.

His tongue circled around her boobs biting it a bit.

"Kentrell mmm hold up" she said pushing her head back remembering what Kentrell called her and didn't even apologize one bit.

"I can't do this.." she mumbled and got in the car "Mane what you mean you can't do dis ?" He said mugging her and she chuckled pulling the car out of the parking lot driving home.

She really disliked men .