2

-«She was like the moon; part of her was always missing»-

"And last but not least..." said Elise, "Ryle"

"Ryle?" asked Nara.

"Ryle" Elise confirmed with a nod.

"Who's that?" asked Jennie.

"The school's biggest playboy" replied April.

"Rumors say that he has dated twenty girls since last year and he has only stayed with them for two weeks. Now he's looking for a new target, and I'm telling you two to be careful" warned Elise.

Jennie and Nara looked at them and then at each other in shock.

"Anyway there's still an hour left for the next class. Want to grab lunch with us?" asked April.

"Sure" replied Jennie.

The next day school went smoothly until lunchtime. The cafeteria was full of students and one of them was Maria, who was sitting peacefully on a table. She was eating lunch and slowly writing in her diary. Suddenly Asia, Sahar, and Zoe, the bullies, sat in front and next to her. Maria got startled and quickly closed her diary.

"What is our little Maria doing?" asked Zoe, who was sitting in front of her, eyeing the diary.

"N-nothing" replied Maria bringing the diary closer to her.

"What is this?" asked Asia trying to touch the diary. But Maria quickly snatched it.

"Wait. Don't tell me it's a diary!?" exclaimed Sahar, snickering.
Maria didn't say anything and just looked down.

"Give it to me. Let's see what our princess wrote in her diary" said Zoe extending her hand.

"I don't want to" mumbled Maria gripping the diary tighter.

"You don't want us get mad, right Maria?" said Asia with a fake smile. But Maria still didn't budge.

"God, you're annoying..." said Sahar before snatching the diary from her grip and handing it to Zoe.

"Okay, let's see... 'Today I bumped to the new boy. I was embarrassed to look at him with my teary face, but when I did I was mesmerized by his visuals'" Zoe read loudly, gaining the attention of the attention of the students in the cafeteria.

The whole students started laughing including the bullies. Maria just looked down in embarrassment.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with that new boy!?" said Zoe still laughing.

"He's not on your level, so don't even think about it" warned Sahar with a glare.

The bell rang signaling the students to get back to class. Zoe threw the diary in Maria's face before leaving with Sahar.

"Loser" Asia commented before following them.

Demir, one of the students in class B, started to walk toward class when he heard the bell. He was the top of the school. He accidently heard Tom and Roy talking about Ben.

"I heard Ben is very smart" commented Tom.

"Yeah, I was in the principal's office earlier and I peaked at his computer screen. It was all Ben's mark from his previous school, and it was all full mark. Like not even a ninety-nine, all one hundred" said Roy amazed, to which Demir's jaw clenched in jealousy.

"Is he a computer?" wondered Tom.

Suddenly Demir pushed them away, and passed between them to go to class.

"What's wrong with him?!" asked Roy, confused. Tom shrugged staring at Demir's back.

"Let's go. We have free period" said Tom and dragged Roy with him.

The students in class were happy that they were having a free period. Some went out of class as some were sitting and chatting. Nara stood up in her seat.

"Where are you going?" asked Jennie looking at her.

"The library. Do you want to join me?" replied Nara.

"That's a place for nerds. I'm not a nerd. I'll film around the school instead" said Jennie.

Nara rolled her eyes and exited the class. Meanwhile Elise and Leon, a boy sitting in front of her, were arguing.

"You jerk! I told you not to touch my stuff" said Elise, picking up the notes that Leon messed earlier.

"You weren't answering me, that's why I messed your notes" Leon defended.

"Will you two ever stop arguing?" asked April, annoyed by her friend's endless argument.

"It's not my fault your friend is so short tempered" said Leon.

"Do you want me to thank you for messing my stuff?" replied Elise sarcastically.

"Me and April were thinking of going to a club, do you guys want to join us?" asked Felix, who was sitting next to Leon, trying to change the subject.

"A club? Are we allowed to enter? We're not eighteen yet" said Leon.
"We'll just try our luck" replied April.

"What about curfew? You know we're not allowed to leave our dorms" said Elise.

"We'll sneak out, it won't be that hard" replied Felix.

As Nara entered the library, her eyes brightened with the sight of the shelves full of books. Even back in Korea, her favorite place was always the library. She looked around the area happily. There weren't many people in the library which was even better. Her eyes caught the sight of a book she was looking for, for a long time. She tried to grab it but her hands didn't reach the book. It was too high for her. She went on tiptoe, but it was still no use. She tried jumping, unaware of a pair of eyes watching her from a distance. Ryle, who was supposed to be in class, was currently skipping class to get some sleep in the library. He was about to close his eyes when he caught the sight of Nara struggling. As the girl failed and gave up on getting the book, she went away with a frown. Seeing this sight made Ryle smirk and mumble "Shorty" before closing his eyes.

"And here guys, is the laboratory" Jennie explained to the camera. She decided to open a live and show her fans around the school.

"I'm not going to enter there, yet. I'll save it for another video" she said and skipped the laboratory.

"Next is the garden which is located in the back of the school" said Jennie and moved forward. But she quickly stopped, and bent down. She gasped and widened her eyes at the sight in front of her....