breakdown

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

Summary: miles gets too much stress with yk casually being possessed so he breaks down and you comfort him

It was late at night, I was applying my skin care and smeared it open on my cheeks, all of a sudden I heard sobs from the right side of the room. Miles' room. I thought.

I fully blended in the skincare and opened the door and entering the hallway, the sobs getting louder with every step.

I open the door to see miles lying on the floor, crying. My eyes widen and I inmediatly run towards miles.

"Miles whats wrong?" I ask in worry. "Q-quin-" he stumbled. "What about quin?" I asked.

I knew quin well as I lived here a couple of months before he died. "Q-quin is in me." He confessed.

"He possessed me and- I get angry allot but that's quin, I promise!" He sobbed in my arms. "Don't worry, miles, it's okay." You comforted him.

"It's just- I barely get sleep and I don't know how to keep going." He muttered. "Miles, don't worry, we're gonna get through this." You assured him.

He nodded and moved his head on my lap, I played with his hair as he slowly calmed down. "Are you okay?" I asked calmly, he nodded a little with puffy eyes and sat up on his knees, like me.

"Thanks, y/n." He smiled innocently. I smiled back and hugged him. "I love you." Flew out my mouth, I slapped my hand on my mouth and my eyes widened.

He smirked a little. "I love you too." Miles spoke as he pecked my lips, a little spark started between the teens and they kissed again, longer this time, more passionate.

"Ew gross!" You heard a young voice say from the doorway. Obviously you forgot to close the door.

"Flora-" miles started. "Miles and y/n kissed! Kate!" Flora yelled, running to Kate's room.

You smiled at miles and sighed. "I'm gonna go to bed." You whispered and stood up. "Wait!" Miles yelled out.

"Can you uh- sleep you know- like hug-" "of course I'll cuddle with you, miles." You smirked and you both plopped on the bed and hugged till the morning

The end!!

How did I not add miles sooner I love him sm anywayz-