Cast for my Dear Christmas, It's Me Hallmark original Story

Hi, new readers for my original Hallmark original story and movie. 

I want to show the cast that I made for this Hallmark original story and movie. 

Hope everyone enjoys that the cast and my original story franchise since I actually really do own the "Dear Christmas, It's Me" Hallmark original story and movie. 

As a warning, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT STEAL MY ORIGINAL STORY BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY OWN THIS!!!! 

Enjoy! 

"Dear Christmas, It's Me" Cast: 

Gracie Villafana (Me) as Grace Valentine, a romantic writer from the Big Apple that goes on a business trip abroad to find inspiration for her new project in a town and Johnny's love interest. 

John Cena as Johnny Michaels, a buff single dad of twin sons Caleb and Grace's love interest. 

Jacob Trembely as Caleb Micheals, twin brother of Samuel and son of Johnny Michaels. 

Iain Armitage as Samuel Micheals, twin brother of Caleb and son of Johnny Michaels. 

Allison Janney as Allie Micheals, Johnny's mom and Caleb and Samuel's grandmother, who is really fond of Grace after first meeting her. 

Samuel L. Jackson as Jackson Jones, Grace's boss, who is shown to be serious in front of his employees and Grace and sometimes/occasionally tries his best to show his fun side and he is show to have a crush on Grace's mom. 

Elton John as Himself, who sings with Ed Sheeran at the large party when Grace comes back to the town to reunite with Johnny, Caleb, and Samuel at the end of the movie.

Ed Sheeran as Himself, who sings with Elton John at the large party when Grace comes back to the town to reunite with Johnny, Caleb, and Samuel the movie.

Danny Pudi as Danny Valentine, Grace's older fraternal triplet brother and fraternal triplet of Ben and Bobby and dreams of making art with Ben and Bobby. 

Ben Schwartz as Ben Valentine, Grace's older middle fraternal triplet brother and fraternal triplet of Danny and Bobby and dreams of making art with Danny and Bobby. 

Bobby Moyihan as Bobby Valentine, Grace's older young fraternal triplet brother and fraternal triplet of Danny and Ben and dreams of making art with Danny and Ben. 

Kate Mucci as Kathleen Maddison, Grace's personal assistant. 

Rebecca Sugar as Becca Sullivan, a bookstore owner in the town Grace takes a trip in and helps Grace out on her inspiration for her new project. 

Kathy Majimy as Kelly Valentine, Grace, Danny, Ben, and Bobby's mom and Lewis' ex-wife, who works at a bakery and supports Grace, Danny, Ben, and Bobby's dreams equally. 

Kristin Chenoworth as Kristy Carter, Johnny's ex-wife and is revealed to have been cheating on Johnny, who knew about it, which lead to them both divorcing. 

Keith David as Grandpa Lauren Valentine, Grace, Danny, Ben, and Bobby's grandpa. 

Lin Manuel Miranda as Lewis Valentine, Grace, Danny, Ben, and Bobby's dad and Kelly's ex-husband, who works as a school teacher. 

Amy Poehler as Cecillia Martin, the mayor of the town Grace goes on a business trip in for her new project. 

Jack McBrayer as Jack Martin, Cecillia's son, who works at the bookstore Becca owns and develops a small crush on Grace and is Kathleen's love interest. 

I might change some actors depending on if any actors retire from the acting business.

***

I, Original characters, "Dear Christmas, It's Me" original story, plot, & characters belongs to me 

Real life actors belong to themselves 

"Merry" song and lyrics belongs to Ed Sheeran and Elton John 

Any Christmas songs and/or otehr songs used belongs to their original owners 

All rights reserved