◦•◉ Who are you.? ◉•◦

Lupicus pov

While walking to my homeroom class I saw these kids talking about a girl in the school. I was curious but decided to just ignore it and walked to my class… after walking I reached the class and saw a paper that had which seats, we had to sit in... I was sitting at the back to the left.

I sat down and waited for the rest of the class to get ready. I already took out my materials I needed the teacher soon came in and started the lesson.

Lucid pov

I reached my homeroom class and I saw a paper that had everyone assigned seats. I sat in the middle on the left near the teacher’s desk, not a bad spot in my opinion... But if it were my sister, she’d be a bit disappointed.

Soon the teacher entered the class, and the lesson started. The teacher introduces himself and talks about what the class will teach us about.

[Time skip]

The bell rang, it was time for our next period I decided to wait for my sister so we could at least walk together!
I care a lot about my older sister. She does have a poker face and may seem like she doesn’t care about other, but she does, and I know she does! I remember that one day lufica our eldest sister! Wanted this jacket for her birthday but couldn’t buy it because she was trying to buy a house that we could move into...

So Wolfie decided she would buy it. She would spend days after school, working and gaining just enough money for the jacket soon the day of lufica birthday came and sister surprised her with the jacket and as usual she had her poker face on.
But our older sister saw through it and hugged her. It was quite a memorable memory! Oh, I see my sister!

Lupicus pov

Finally... This class is over I paid attention yes, but the topic was not one I enjoy as per usual I went to go find my brother and I spotted him waiting by a class and walked up to him and we started chatting he was asking me the usual questions “do you like your class?” “Do you sit in a spot you like?” “you did get in trouble right?” He asks these questions every time we move to another
school...

I respond “not really... The topic is boring. I sit in the back to the left. So far from the door... “And no, I did cause any trouble...” he smiles and nods to my response as we walk to our next class lucid spots a crowd and so do I but I decide to ignore it.
Lucid on the other hand wants to investigate so I follow him just in case he gets harmed by doing this.

ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵃˢᵏˢ ʷʰʸ ᴵ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦᵗˡᵉ ᵃˢ "ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ" ᵇᵃˢᶦᶜᵃˡˡʸ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶦⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᶦⁿᵍ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ.. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡᶦᶻᵉᵈ ʷʰᵒ ᵗʰᶦˢ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ.. ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒⁿᵉᵗʰᵉˡᵉˢˢ ᶦᶠ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵒʳⁿᶦⁿᵍ ᵉᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵉᵃˡ ᶦᶠ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ʳᵉˢᵗ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈʳᶦⁿᵏ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ! ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˢ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˢᵘʳᵛᶦᵛᵉ.

-ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ