Chapter 1

A nice evening is all you ever asked for, a day with no distractions, a day where you can laze around with no one to annoy you, a day where you can do whatever you want without worrying about a single thing

And guess what? You finally have gotten the day you've been dreaming of and it is of course the weekend..

Well the start of the weekend that is and not only that but holiday is in the corner as well! You couldn't wait to just sit down and do whatever you want, eat whatever you want and basically just be you for entire two months before you go back to misery.

Isn't this quite nice? Obviously it is who wouldn't love this one bit, you'd be crazy not to!

Just one more week to go through before the holidays come by and snatch you up.

You continued your walk towards your house from the convince store which is surprisingly really close to your house or more like a mansion.

Yes you heard it ladies and gentlemen a mansion!

I mean honestly houses are great but mansions are even better or are they..?

'Gosh that house is like a damn maze why the hell did she give it to me..? Well I wouldn't complain since I'm not the one paying rent for now but she is, I mean it was a gift from her after I helped her.' You thought to yourself.

As you were walking you finally got into your house, 'it's good to be home, I say as I literally went to the convince store for like 5 minutes for a snack and went back, haha.. I should exercise more.' She thought to herself in pity.

"Hm.. wonder where my cat is.." she talked to herself as she closed the door behind her and walked towards her kitchen to put some of the snacks in the cabinet.

"What should I do today..? Hm maybe watch a movie or watch a show? So many things to choose indeed!" She hummed as she walked towards her living room with a bag of chips and a cup of water, she sat down on her couch and put her chips beside her while her cup on the table.

You grabbed the remote and started to check what Netflix got going, "I swear they keep taking away all the good shows on purpose.. hm oh yeah lookism got animated like a really long time ago.. but I was so busy reading it instead, should I watch it?" You pondered there for a second, was it worth watching? I mean yes most likely but do you feel like watching it while eating?

I mean usually it's better to watch something stupid while eating so you don't have to focus on something important "I would love to watch it but I already know what happens so there is no point plus I'm already caught up so I'd rather now what's happening now rather than before so to Brooklyn 99 here I come!"

You really sounded crazy talking to yourself.. is well what your cat thought as he came into the room.

"Oh hey cutie, can't touch my sweet baby right now I'm eating sadly" you said in a baby voice towards your cat.