Chapter 6: Service Style

Consent is KING. All Kinks and scenarios listed are between consenting adults, no exceptions.

Kinks included in this chapter:
Service Kink
Boot Blacking

Definitions/Clarification:

Boot Blacking – The act of polishing/Shining/Cleaning someone's shoes. Generally, it is a service provided by a sub to a dom.

Characters included in this chapter so far:
Eustass Kid
Killer
Sanji
Thatch

Characters are listed Alphabetically and have all applicable kink head canons listed under them. ^_^

Eustass Kid

Boot Blacking - Kid is, to me, quite the dom. Actually, I won't even hold back, he is a quintessential dominate. As such, being served - like with a good shoe-shining, shave, etc. - is something he would enjoy. It's on the Sure/Yes in between for him in that he'll easily accept it, but he's unlikely to demand/initiate it. Kid's default choices and kinks are a little louder than some quiet service time, but he won't be upset by the time spent together.

Killer

Service Kink - You could imagine the look on Killer's face at this suggestion without even having to see his face. But, there's no letting the overworked and underappreciated second in command even consider serving you. The whole night was about serving Killer. You coordinated the crew for the day, had others take care of the meals, and moved the blonde hunk from one venue to the next to relax. A long hot bath, shoulder and neck rubs several times throughout the day, brushed out his hair a few times. Fed him snacks and pampered him. He fell asleep a couple times and you just made sure he didn't stay in an uncomfortable position for long when that happened.

Oh god he didn't even know.

Boot Blacking - Not quite a quintessential dominate, but still very much a dom, Killer would be more into this sort of play than Kid. This man works, and works, and works, and if you want him to sit and admire you and your work while he relaxes, he's all in. FUCK Yes. Hope you have a praise kink, cause he's going to shower you with it while you're pampering him. (He's all in for the whole shave and such as well).

Sanji

Service Kink - Oh god you totally saw this coming - SANJI?! With a Service Kink? None of us - okay, okay, we all saw it coming. He excels at it, and he really enjoys lavishing you with service and attention without having to worry or consider anyone else.

When you flip the tables on him (heh), he actually needs a few minutes. So completely overwhelmed by the gesture you nearly end up scraping the session. Sanji doesn't receive service, he gives it, and it took a good twenty minutes to get the emotional tangle sorted out. You're just glad he's open with you enough that he didn't try to play off being overwhelmed.

In the end he rated you 13/10 - would recommend to everyone except Zoro. The marimo simply wouldn't appreciate your amazing-ness.

Thatch

Service Kink - Sure - Thatch is more than happy to serve you. He'll ham it up and put on a terrible french accent, and talk all fancy pants about the sauces and ingredients in the dishes he brings you. He'll rub your shoulders, and your feet and grin like a dork the entire time.

The blush on his face is worth everything when you serve him a few days later. You wax poetically (and probably incorrectly) about the dishes you did your best to make, and rub his shoulders while whispering praises into his very red ears.

A/N - -This Chapter is Short Like with any chapter please feel free to request/suggestion more Characters for kinks (and more service-style kinks, like maid roleplay, shaving, bathing, etc.!)