𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝! 𝘾𝙝 18

Tasha got into contact with Skull, and they decided on where to have lunch

Tasha got into contact with Skull, and they decided on where to have lunch. She said that it was out of the Plaza, but she wouldn’t tell you where, not expecting you to know it. But with a quick look around the area, you realized that you’d be having lunch at Crusty Sean’s, in Inkopolis Square.

‘So this is the transition between the Square and Plaza, huh? It’s not as far away as I thought it’d be.’

Your team makes it to the temporary counter that he has set up, since it seems Goggles has already destroyed the truck. Aloha spots you and waves you over. The table isn’t big enough for eight people- no, there’s one too many there. What’s Rider doing here? Oh, he must have just finished hero mode with Goggles.

You do a quick once-over of him, making sure that he hasn’t sustained any visible injuries, and you smile at him, glad to see that he’s alright. Milo has already moved a table closer to theirs so you guys can actually hang out, and you all order your food. 

You all catch up, talking about any recent battles and whatnot. It’s really nice, you weren’t expecting to feel so… casual with them. You all got along well, noticing that you had reasons to get along with each of them. This was quite a big deal for your teammates too, Leo has seemed to calm down around Aloha, but he’s still obviously really happy to be around him. They seem to get along well, their energy building off of one another. 

Milo’s more talkative today, and it’s good to see him be more himself. He finally gets the courage to voice his respect for Army, and it’s pretty cute, to be honest. They begin talking about strategies, and you can tell that you’re about to be trying out lots of new stuff in battles. 

Tasha may be reserved, but she always wants to improve. She seemed to be showing Skull one of your battles, asking for tips. Skull’s pointing out small issues with her form, but that’s about it. How sweet. 

To think that your teammates have lived their whole lives looking up to these players that used to be so out of reach, and now they’re simply just hanging out with them. What a dream come true. Mask’s not one to talk and hang out, so he’s just sitting and watching some anime on his phone. You recognize the opening and smile, it’s good to see that they have the same anime here.

“So.”

Rider faces you, gaining the attention of some others.

“When are we having that battle?”

Now the whole S4 are looking at him- more like glaring at him. Your eyes widen, and you see that this might create some problems. You know that they probably want to battle you, given how you’ve risen the ranks so quickly, they just haven’t said it out loud.

‘Rider, you idiot, not now!’

“WE’RE BATTLING RIDER?!”

Thanks Leo, big help.