With You

[3rd Person POV]

Today is the start of the Golden Week Training Camp.

All of the Karasuno players are at the gymnasium, they are training at the moment.

They are doing receiving drills. (Y/N) is by himself as he waits for a ball to come to him.

Coach Ukai spikes the ball and (Y/N) dives and receives it.

"That's five!" Kiyoko exclaimed as she passes the ball to Ukai, she told the coach that (Y/N) is done.

"Good work. Next!" Coach Ukai said to the player behind (Y/N).

(Y/N) wipes his sweat with his arm and he then looks at Kiyoko.

Kiyoko saw (Y/N) is looking at her, and she then gives him a warm smile.

(Y/N) nods and smiles at her back and then runs back in line.

It seems Kiyoko kisses him yesterday after he walked her home after a confrontation between them.

"Is it just me or the two have been getting closer than ever?" Daichi whispers to Sugawara.

"Maybe something happened? I thought she was angry at him yesterday." Sugawara answered.

Later

Today, it's nighttime. The Karasuno players are going to a facility.

Hinata then sees the facility and exclaimed. "Wow! This is where we're staying?!"

Later, all of them went inside and Hinata is checking every room and is getting excited for some reason when he saw the bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.

"You have got to chill out." Kageyama said to the decoy.

"I can't help it! I've never done a training camp before!" Hinata replied with excitement.

"What's so great about having a bunch of guys that smell like armpit in your face all day long?" Tsukishima stated.

"Tsukishima, you piece of shit!" Tanaka suddenly gets pissed.

"This building does not smell like armpit when Kiyoko is around!" (Y/N) also has gotten pissed at the middle blocker.

"Can you not tell that this air in here is as fresh and clear as the Ou Mountain spring?! I pity you!" Tanaka began to sniff the air.

Sugawara then delivers the news to the two simps. "Shimizu lives nearby, so she goes home when the day's done."

Sugawara then walks away happy knowing the damage that he has given to the two Kiyoko Shimizu admirers.

Both (Y/N) and Tanaka's faces and bodies are on the floor, they both look lifeless.

Suddenly, Takeda appeared. It seems he has done some cleaning.

He then became surprised when he saw both (Y/N) and Tanaka on the floor. "Wh-What are you guys doing?"

"Take-chan...It's hopeless....We're done for..." Tanaka weakly said with teary eyes.

"We live in a cruel world..." (Y/N) seems to have given up on life as he looks like he has endured fighting titans at Paradis island.

The two of them then see Kiyoko who is beside Takeda with an apron with her hair tied.

The two Kiyoko admirers suddenly became normal again as they see Kiyoko who looks so heavenly beautiful to them right now. They both smiled and becomes teary-eyed again.

"Yes...the world is cruel and unforgiving, yet so beautiful!" (Y/N) exclaimed as he becomes emotional when he sees Kiyoko.

Later, the entire Karasuno ate dinner that are made by both Kiyoko.