Chapter One

"What is the possibility their powers can be removed without reverting them back to the original state of their bodies?"

While Splendid was playing out his happy relationship with Flippy, Splendont found another secret to hide from his brother. Splendid could never find out he was planning on undoing what those government bastards did to his little squad.

Sniffles glanced at him before looking back at the documents Splendont had kept when he went out on his government cleanse. All of the formulas and methods used to create Foxy, Zappy, and Silky were plainly laid out. Now, the matter of reversing this was another story. Even though the blood was diluted almost a thousand percent, he was paranoid that these experiments could create full-proof defenses against himself and Splendid. It was bad enough the whole world knew about the Kryptonuts, the only one on Earth that was found had thankfully been in town. He buried it in their backyard, several thousand feet below the Earth's crust. It took him a couple weeks to recover without letting Splendid know.

"It's tricky. At this point, their bodies would have already adapted and accepted the blood. Their cells will already have absorbed the diluted blood and replicated it inside of them." Sniffles explained, sitting back with a frown. "Do you know if any of them donate blood?"

Splendont crossed his arms and looked away.

"No blood donations."

Silky blinked and tilted her head, "Why not?"

Splendont stared her down, "Because I don't need other perverse, government dog trying to replicate what the Americans have done."

"That won't happen." Foxy stated smugly. "Besides, our abilities are quite limited to one form of a superpower."

Splendont placed his hand on the table. In an instant, it shattered, startling the group.

"Unless you want me to kill you, I suggest listening to what I'm telling you." Splendont replied coolly. "No blood, no sperm, no eggs, no organs, no hair, no nothing. I will not risk any other super-powered humans of questionable backgrounds, ties, or morals be allowed to be created."

Zappy was the only one who didn't look outraged by his statement, "Understood. Your concerns aren't wrong."

Silky crossed her arms, "Since when did you become the boss?"

"Since Splendid's too nice and naïve to see the bigger picture." Splendont responded, shaking his hand. "And he's going through a lot. I don't need him thinking about this stuff anyways."

Foxy stared at him before her gaze softened, "You... actually care about Splendid, don't you?"

"He's my brother."

Splendont shook his head, glaring at Sniffles, "Yes. I made sure, explicitly, that none of them could donate a single bit of their body for anything. They agreed, more or less."

Sniffles cleared his throat and nodded, "Right... in any case, maybe I could make a device that can take away their powers?"

"What? So, then you could use it on me or Splendid?"

Sniffles flinched when Splendont grabbed his chair, shoving the chair back so fast that he thought he had fallen, "No! No! You and Splendid were born with these powers. But there has to be a way to take back powers given by chemicals."

Splendont leveled him with a dark stare before sitting him back up, "Makes sense... and don't even think about trying to use this to give yourself powers."

Sniffles swallowed, nodding, "I won't. Besides, the tests and experiments were different for these guys. What worked for them wouldn't work for me."

Splendont glanced at the papers and crossed his arms, "I'll be back in two days. Remember the agreement."