Chapter 2: My dorky secret

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

My dorky childhood friend

  Lately, I've had a feeling that Harry has been flirting with me. But there are so many other girls, why would he go for me? I pale in comparison to their perfect bodies and pretty faces. As I sat alone eating my sandwich, I saw him approach me out of the corner of my eye. 

  He sashayed over with his gang of jocks, as all the girls in the vicinity collapsed. They were literally shining, reflecting light. 

  Glowing. 

  I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as girls swooned over the star and his disgustingly beautiful friends. They sat down beside me, and I smiled nervously. I could feel the jealous stares coming from the people around me, directed at me. Nervous beads of sweat trickled down my forehead. 

  "Please don't come after me, I don't know why he's doing this", I silently prayed, to the hallway gods. 

  He stared into my blue orbs as I stared back into his green ones. It was almost like a mini competition, as the wind blew his hair making him look like a god, I felt my heartbeat quicken. Why? It's not like he's a super cool pop star with millions of fans, I mean he is but I don't care I guess...

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A secret side... (the truth behind styles)

  I rushed home and threw myself into my room. Harry Styles everywhere, floor, walls, bookshelves, everything. That was my secret. 

  I love him. 

  Stylish Styles, his fan club? I started it. I'm one of his million fans but I'm so much more than the others, I'm not like the other girls surrounding him. I opened my closet, in it hid another one of my secrets. There it was, in all of its glory... a shrine, to none other than Harry Styles. Figurines, standees, even a cardboard cut out, everything you might name, I got it. But no one can ever know that I, (Y/n), love Harry. I want to always stay by his side, but I can't be like his other fans.

  I can't be a crazy, obsessed fan, I'm his childhood friend, NOT a fan. I wouldn't want him to be creeped out and feel uncomfortable around me. 

  I pulled out the hoodie I stole from his closet 5 years ago, it's still too big for me. It drapes comfortably on me, its weight a comforting presence, almost like a hug from him. It still smelt like him, like sunshine and the after-rain smell. Just like him, I smelled just like him. I get ready for bed, saying goodnight to my Harry shrine and my undone homework lying on my desk.

Next chapter - coming soon •°. *࿐

Authors' note:

Do you really think Y/n managed to steal the hoodie or do you think Harry let her? Well, I guess we'll find out. So sorry for not updating for so long, school's been kind of hectic. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry because there's more to come! breadxnpizza signing off ♡ (for now)

(it's still pretty short but it will get longer eventually)