Ch. 118

The cars of ability holders always have biscuits and mineral water; Red Dragon even prepared a rocket launcher.

The shot hit the target and directly smashed the glass snail into pieces. The nearby buildings aren't affected. From the sniping technology to firepower selection, it's so accurate that Jian Hua is surprised.

Abandoned World Monster Manual: Glass snails are slow, and the hardness of the shell on its back is comparable to an alloy.

Like a snail, its teeth are on the tongue, and very sharp. It often ambushed its prey from the corner of ruins or hunt on the intersection of roads. A sweep of the tongue will usually leave the victim all bloody; it can scrape off a layer of flesh.

If you encounter a glass snail, you'll die horribly. The protagonist, Johnson Brown, met it when he was sixteen. The partner who turned back to talk to him suddenly screamed. Johnson judged the position of the glass snail based on the airflow. He used his wind ability to pull out his partner and instantly escaped 100 meters away. However, when he looked down, he was suddenly stunned and fell to his knees. His first ability holder companion that is the same age as him, the lower half is gone, and only an incomplete skeleton with some muscles are left.

This incident became a nightmare in Johnson's youth and tied with the hurricane in that dark substation.

When Johnson was 22 years old, he met the glass snail through a mission from the Abilities Bureau, and his psychological problems erupted. At that time, he was already one of the leaders of two major forces with enormous stress daily. The mental issues of superheroes are always the focus in such stories.

In the end, Johnson asked to go hunting alone. Near Las Vegas, the glass snail is in an underground abandoned nuclear test base. The battle is dangerous, and Johnson used the terrain to avoid. When the dye agent thoroughly outlines the surface of the glass snail, Johnson used thunder on the center of the giant shell, successfully killing this monster.

"We don't have such strong lightning ability holder, so the power of a single rocket launcher is enough."

The Red Dragon members on the Hummer are busy packing up.

"This sniping mechanism is a newly developed technology, and especially used on glass snails which rely on light reflection camouflage." The Red Dragon member who shot the rocket launcher grinned as he removed the lens he used and held it in his hand.

The roof retracted, and the skinny man Zhao Wen stepped on the gas pedal, charging forwards violently.

Except for the driver's seat, they removed the other car seats to make more space to move. The two windows on the side each have a man with a submachine gun. The windows are also remodeled, and there is a hole that allowed the barrel to extend. The bulletproof glass is very thin and almost similar to a phone screen. It's only enough for people to shoot and observe the outside environment.

The large tires crushed monsters and sometimes rolled on top of mushrooms.

"With you in the car, its much faster." Zhao Wen said with a smile.

Before, the monsters chased them, but the mushrooms in the sewers are unwilling to come out and join in the fun. They have to go full throttle all the way, but even so, their current speed is faster than before by half.

The mushrooms are too "passionate" and used the people trying to escape to bait more food into their territory.

Now that Jian Hua is in the car, if he wanted to "leave", the hyphae can only make a way.

The car swayed left and right. Jian Hua's years of being a stuntman can barely support him for him not to hit someone, but several Red Dragon members steadily fired their guns.