Ch. 136

His chest is stuffy and painful, making him unable to breathe.

Jian Hua convulsed in pain. The soft object that covered his mouth and nose immediately bounced off, giving him space, and fresh air entered the deprived lungs. Jian Hua slowly woke up.

Even without opening his eyes, he knew what's beneath him.

Mushrooms.

Layers of caps stacked together to reduce the impact of falling and his excessive use of his abilities caused dizziness. Jian Hua could barely stand up. Fortunately, the mushrooms separated from him aren't affected by his ability, so it's not affected by Jian Hua's weak state. The hyphae divided into several thick ropes and "helped" Jian Hua up.

"Li Fei?"

Surrounded by thick mushroom caps, he can't see anything else.

The "host" made an order, so the mushrooms naturally sent over the reserve grains.

When he saw the teenager Johnson with a bruise on his forehead, Jian Hua didn't think much about it. After all, the shockwave of the explosion is also shared by the three people. Since the mycelium is more familiar with the other one, Li Fei has no evident scars, but in the same comatose state. He probably had a brief choking treatment when "trapped" by the mushrooms just now, hence the pale face.

Jian Hua unsteadily stood up and checked the two's breathing.

Li Fei is okay, but the teenager is really suffocating. Jian Hua has a complicated expression as he patted his back.

"*Cough cough*." Johnson successfully recovered his breath.

He huddled among the mushroom bushes. The mycelium fondly tied him up, retreated then let the other mushrooms wrap around him, just like picking quality products from the vegetable market. Jian Hua became uncomfortable seeing that, so he used his will to stop the mushrooms from "harassing" the teenager firmly. However, when he turned his head away, the mycelium once again gathered together.

The "field" dissipated because of the collision, so only a weak layer remains. The beast that dominates the "field" is also missing.

The mycelium took advantage of this golden opportunity to "manipulate" the teenaged protagonist.

——isn't it normal to check the newly stored reserve grain?

Li Fei opened his eyes and saw the mycelium sneakily do little tricks, but when Jian Hua turned his head to look, the mycelium would not move.

"Who's the person who suddenly appeared?" Li Fei looked away, but then remembered the last scene before his coma.

The shaking scene indicating signs of space instability, then suddenly someone appeared, breaking the balance between the "fields" and the shells, triggering an explosion.

Jian Hua recalled that he wanted to tear the space at that time, could it be?

"Maybe someone from the void, or the spider world when it just happened to touch this side."

Li Fei is stumped for words. If it's from the spider world, since they were somehow transported in front of Johnson Brown, that one had bad luck. The guy who might have been blown to pieces by the shells, wouldn't it be the last S-class ability holder, Dr. Mad?

If Dr. Mad is dead, it really saved them the effort.

"......a person who can enter the spider world is not necessarily only the S-class." Li Fei pondered. Huo Wei didn't make it through when that happened, and Huo Wei is a D-level ability holder.