Ch. 161

Jian Hua's recovery was going well. After passing the check up on the sixtieth day, he was finally able to move around.

The doctors at Red Dragon Base are amazed and almost wanted to do some research, especially when more and more cases of severely injured ability holders recovered quickly.

Most of them are high-order ability holders, those belonging to the military or those who have a certain fighting power in the Abandoned World——also those who have eaten meat from giant blue lizards more than once.

Over time, the impact of the blue lizard meat on ability holders gradually weakened since this magical effect cannot exist in the human body for a long time. For those who ate less and those who became ability holders for less than three months, the healing rate of new injuries is no different from normal people, but the scars are very light and less noticeable.

A lot of people lamented. They can't enter the Abandoned World anymore to research blue lizard meat and extract other useful ingredients to make a cross-era achievement for the benefit of the public.

Li Fei repeatedly confirmed the check-up report before returning to Red Dragon's base at Haicheng.

——before, Jian Hua said he was healed, but the Film Emperor didn't believe it at all and anxiously pressed him down on the bed, his daily activity of staring increasing in length. He would also strictly observe his food, rest time, and other taboos. Meanwhile, Jian Hua was depressed, feeling that he accidentally unlocked the mother hen mode of the Film Emperor. He had a little guilty conscience, afraid to go back and meet Assistant Lin and Liang Jun. They would probably yell, "Who's the life assistant? Who pays who? Why is it completely reversed?'

The plane ride was very stable, but this is a military transport plane, so there are no comfortable chairs. There are only two rows of stools where you can sit, and handlebars hung above. The conditions are straightforward.

Aside from the two of them, several special forces and Red Dragon members, the cabin was filled with boxes.

Li Fei fell asleep shortly after the plane took off. He held his arm in a well-behaved manner and leaned against the bulkhead. Boxes blocked the front so when he dozed off, he didn't shake left and right nor did he nod forward; he directly put his head on the box. He seemed to have a divine skill wherein just slightly tilting his head would make him fall asleep.

Jian Hua is ready to sleep on Li Fei's shoulders, however......it didn't work!

Life assistant, bodyguard, and even lover. He became conscious of these three identities and of how he failed to perform these roles.

Li Fei is still Li Fei, whether lying on the sofa at Jian Hua's home or on the plane, quickly falling asleep when he is tired.

They more or less encountered pockets of strong air currents which shook the plane a few times, but Li Fei just changed his position and continued to sleep, zzzz~

Jian Hua: ......

He can perfectly imagine that when Li Fei went to shoot a film, the other actors would wear sleeping masks and earplugs, even eat sleeping pills, trying to fall asleep, but Li Fei had already finished two games with the Duke of Zhou.

Li Fei slept so well and made Jian Hua feel very complicated.

On the one hand, he didn't even chat to try to pass the time. Li Fei just left him and fell asleep......

On the other hand, he thought about how Li Fei refused to leave him these days.

Shallow regular breathing sounds reached his ear. Being beside the familiar atmosphere, Jian Hua also followed suit and fell asleep without paying attention.