Hello!

To start off this book :

This will be the request page since I'm REALLY desperate for requests at the moment.
I've posted request pages on tumblr and a03 as well and I'm really hoping atleast one of them gets attention.

I'm getting tired of saying the same things over and over so I'll just get it over with.
1 no smut
2 NO CARTMAN SHIPS UGH
3 I'll do fluff or angst, or anything just no smut

I Need plots and please specify whatever age they are, are they in Highschool? Past trauma?
I'll just copy and paste what I posted to tumblr because I'm getting hasty trying to type this all out.
-

Requests!

recently I've been wanting to write South Park oneshots and or drabbles. (Maybe if the oneshots sprout into something good I'll make it more, but that's not the point of this post.)

the problem is, I can't figure out what plots, prompts, or anything due to me having writers block, so I came to make this post as a call out for help.

I'll do any ship I'm comfortable with, so say someone requests something with creek — most definitely!! But if it's anything with cartman, it's a no - go.

I also don't to incest or anything like that. I'd also recommend that you put what age you want them to be, with some specified hcs you'd like me to write. Ex: do they both go to school? Are they in Highschool? Homeschooled? Acne? Any bruises? Sexuality? Past trauma? ETC ..

May I add that I might not write smut, since these characters in the show are 10 yrs or younger, just because someone wants me to age them up doesn't make me any less uncomfortable.

I can do fluff, and i haven't written Angst in a while but I'd like to. That's another thing, specify if it's fluff, etc!

this is getting long now, so please leave requests lol. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.