:2-Ghost:

"How are you?" Sam asked. Getting out of the way so Alex could walk in. "I'm...good..." Alex said slowly, looking around.

Sam nodded, looking at his ex-wife leave. He then closed the door. Turning to face Alex's back. "Do you wanna...talk about it?" Sam asked.

Alex shook his head. Sam nodded. "Okay, well...I don't really have a room for you..." Alex shook his head.

"That's ok." He said, turning to face his real dad. Sam smiled. Walking closer to Alex and hugging him. Letting go as he felt Alex tense up.

"Well...I hope you make yourself at home." He said, walking towards the kitchen. Alex raised a brow in confusion.

There was someone else here too. Did his dad have a new girlfriend? No. No he didn't. Alex smiled as he saw another man hug and kiss his dad.

He instantly felt excepted here. A place where because of who he would like he wouldn't get hurt or touched. A place he could talk about boys!

The only thing is...he's in love with someone who...he never gets to see. An artist to be exact. An artist of music.

He died back in 1938. Though Alex doesn't care, something about the guy makes Alex feel safe. As if he could see him.

He's never had a social life with other kids, mainly because his dad was an ass. Not Sam, oh no.

The other man who was wearing a pixilated mask took Alex out of his thoughts. "Hello, are you Alex?" The boyfriend asked.

Alex nodded. "Yes sir." The man chuckled. "Don't call me that...call me Ponk...it's nice to meet you." Ponk said. Alex nodded. "Likewise."

Ponk smiled. Patting Alex's head and walking back to Sam. Alex shook his head.

He decided to walk around and get familiar with the place. As he looked around he kept hearing a noise. He only thought of it as one of his dads.

He smiled at the thought of having a dad that was gay. He kind of liked it. No, he loved it. He came to the upstairs.

Hearing the noise louder. He started freaking out because Sam and Ponk were downstairs. Not up here.

"¿Hola?" (Hello?), he said, peaking around the corner. He heard a loud thump, his way of reacting was to jump.

He saw a hatch in the roof. He jumped to try and grab the swinging rope. He got it and pulled, a set of stairs following behind.

"¡Adios mio!" (My god!) he said. Grabbing the first step. Climbing slowly. He peaked his head up. The room was dark.

He looked around and saw nothing. Climbing the rest of the way to where he was standing...or crouching so say the least.

He got in his hands and knees. He started feeling around on the floor. Looking for something to grab and lead him.

He heard a strum of a guitar, he froze. "¿Quién está ahí?" (Who is there?) Alex said. Nobody answered back.

He felt the floor again. Trying to find something. He heard something roll towards him. He flinched as it bounced against his hand.

He picked it up and turned it on. A flashlight...he pointed it around the room. "Gracias." (Thank you.). He whispered.

He heard a light laughter. Turning the flashlight in that direction. Just as he turned it, it went out. "No, por favor." (No, please.) he mumbled hitting the flashlight.

He felt a gust of wind hit his face. He stayed still. To afraid to do anything. "...Don't point that at me..." he heard a light breath say.

He felt tears prick into his eyes. Someone was there...but he didn't feel them. "...the light scared me..." he heard again.

Alex turned. Away from the voice. The light going back on. He placed it on the floor. Putting his hands up.

"No te preocupes, no volveré a hacer eso." (Don't worry, I won't do that again.) Alex mumbled. He didn't hear anything.

"¿Estás detrás de mí?" (Are you behind me?) Alex questioned, turning his head as if he'd be able to see something.

He heard a mumble. "...Yes...and...English please..." the airy voice said again. Alex felt his hand get touched.

He flinched and backed away. "...sorry..." he heard in a low whisper. "No worries..." his head snapped to the opening to the attic.

"Alex, what are you doing up here?" Sam asked. Alex got up and grabbed the flashlight. Pointing it towards his dad.

The light went out, Alex turned it a little and it came on. "Lo siento" (I'm sorry) alex whispered. He heard a light buzz.

He took that as 'ok'. "Alex, c'mon. It's time for bed." Alex nodded, walking towards his dad. His dad got down.

Putting a hand out for Alex. Alex grabbed it happily and worked his way down. Once he stood on the floor his dad closed the stairs by pushing them up.

Alex looked up sadly. His dad frowned at him. "Is everything okay? You've acted weird since you got here...is it Ponk..." Alex shook his head.

"Is it because I'm-" he flipped his wrist. Alex smiled, shaking his head. "I'm actually here because of that...my step-dad didn't like that.."

Sam nodded. "Well, don't worry about that here! But you need to get to bed." Alex nodded. Watching as Sam walked to his room.

The light above him went out. He jumped. "Is it you?" Alex asked. Turning.

He turned the flashlight on, pointing it at the ground. Or slightly, to where he could see now. He saw a figure...a tall ass figure.

That then disappeared...he turned frantically, trying to not upset the ghost by flashing the light in its face. But he was scared.

He just saw an entire man in the room. "Don't hurt me..." Alex whispered. He turned one more time. Coming face to face with the ghost.

"...Boo!..."

(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)

Mhm this is all so weird, the move is highly affecting me. I feel like I'm complaining to much...