.·:*¨༺𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒: 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 ℳ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈༻¨*:·.

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗. 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I Smile as I leave the booth, making my way to the back of the bakery. I walked to my tote bag with all my things from last night. I didn't even go back to the dorm. After I dropped off (Y/n) at her dorm, I came straight here, and I didn't want to have her waiting just in case she decided to go early; what kind of man would that make me to leave a lady waiting?

I take out my camera, turn it on, and I flick through the photos ensuring that they are all tasteful. Satisfied, I returned to her; she looked up at me and scooted over in the booth, seemingly wanting me to sit beside her.

I can't help the warmness as it creeps up my neck as I sit down next to her.

She wasn't afraid to peer over my shoulder, eager to see what photos I had stored in this capture device.

"If there's any that you want me to delete, just let me know, and I will, okay'?" I say with a small smile, seeing her with her lips twinged upwards a bit also, enough for it not to be considered an RBF.

She scooted a bit closer to me, her head nearly on my shoulder as I moved the camera screen closer to her vision.

I begin to go through the gallery. The first few pictures are of Sasha frozen mid-dance as her lips look like she's in the middle of singing and her body in the middle of jumping, my eyes shifting to see her reactions as I slide through the photos.

She's smiling as she hides her chuckles, bringing her fingers to her mouth, her nails tapping her bottom lip.

After a few photos of Sasha, (Y/n) begins to show herself, also dancing in frozen moments with her best friend, the both of them bending over and what appears to be yelling lyrics to a song as they face each other, Sasha mimicking a microphone with a whisk that was still covered in brownie batter.

I click through more. These next few are more focused on (Y/n) as she poses for goofy photos, her white teeth showing in an over-the-top smile, much like a kid on their first picture day.

She did some more, some with the tongue sticking out and other silly poses; Sasha eventually joined, and they did poses together. One sequence of five photos shows the events of Sasha jumping on (Y/n)'s back, which causes (Y/n) to lose balance and fall; the following photos show them on the floor laughing, both of their grins wide as they giggle on Jean's floor.