Chapter one

Rachel's POV
Oh My God I'm dating Jesse St. James. I know I shouldn't be because he is in Vocal Adrenaline but come on he is like the first guy that actually likes me. I know Noah said he wanted us to be together but I don't know if I trust him after ditching me to be popular. Oh yea here comes Jesse.
Jesse: Hey beautiful *smiles*
Rachel: Hi *smiles*
Jesse: So I was thinking we could go out tonight...you know our first date.
Rachel: I-I-I don't know...should we even be doing this. You're in Vocal Adriane.
Jesse: *giggles* come on that does matter.
Rachel: ok then pick me up at my house at * *hands him her address*

Jesse's POV
Uhh she irritates me so much. I'm only going out with her is because I was dared to by my friends. They want to know if I can go all the way. I'm sure it's going to take a while. I have to do this for at least a week or they will shave my head and it wouldn't look pretty.

At Rachel's House at 8
*knock on door*
Rachel: *opens door* Hi
Jesse:*fake smiling* You ready to go
Rachel: ya

At Breadsticks

Jesse's POV

Uhhh this is so boring. Hearing her talk about her family and friends and I don't know what else. I'm just trying to ignore her. I just wanna slap her across her face to shut her up.
Rachel: hey are you ok
Jesse: *lying* ya I'm fine I love hearing you talk
Omg I thought I was gonna start laughing because I'm a terrible liar but I guess I can handle this. Let's see if I can get out of this dare as soon as possible.
Jesse: so I was thinking we could go back to my place
Rachel: sure lets go
At Jesses place/ Rachel's POV
We got to jesses house and no one is home.
Rachel: this is beautiful
Jesse: Ya follow me *goes to his room*
Rachel: ok *follows*
I go into his room and it's really big and has musical posters all over the place some of these I have never heard of
Jesse: have a seat
I sit on his bed and he sits next to me. He starts leaning in and I push him away
Rachel: um I think it's a little too soon...don't you think
Jesse: Not at all*grabs her face and kisses her forcefully*
I think this is going way to fast we just went on our first date. I feel Jesses hand on my thigh. I try to push it off but he grabs me tightly and pushes me on the bed.
Rachel: I don't want to go all the way
Jesse: Why not
Rachel: because I'm not ready
Jesse: well to bad *smirks*
Rachel: wh--*gets interrupted*
Jesse: *kissing her and starts taking off her clothes*
Rachel: stop it I don't like this
Jesse: *not listening**covering her mouth*
OMG he is not stopping I'm trying to leave but he is on top of me. It's no use he has already started raping me. I just sit there and cry. I should have known no one would ever like me unless they wanted me for something.

An Hour later Rachel's POV
I'm just sitting there crying and shaking. I can't move I feel so disgusting and then he comes back from the bathroom.
Jesse: get up and get dressed
Rachel: *still shaking*
Jesse: *goes to her**slaps her and yells* Get up and get dressed.
I get up and get dressed. He pulls towards him and kisses me. I pull away.
Jesse: what you didn't have fun
Rachel: no I didn't
Jesse:*slaps her again* well to bad. I'll see you tomorrow *kisses her again*Now get out!
I leave not turning around and just start crying. The slap really hurt. I already know I'm gonna have red marks on my face at least today is Saturday and I don't have to see anyone tomorrow so it should be gone. But what does he mean he is gonna see me tomorrow. I never wanna see him again.