Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Love?

The Elemental Nations. Nations who are plagued with what seems to be never ending hatred, and never ending war. Sabotages. Assassinations. Betrayal. Every Ninja at this point has participated in one of these acts. Peace is denounced as nothing more than a mere pipe dream. Those who have tried to achieve peace in the past, has been killed, not even coming close to their goal. It seems as though Peace really is unachievable as they say, that is, until, the coming of the prophesised hero.

---------------------------------------------------

Konoha

7 Years after Nine Tails Attack

The Hidden Leaf Village, dubbed as "The Strongest Village" and the victor of the Past 3 Great Ninja Wars. This village has produced generational talent after generational talent. Konoha has always been a Quality over Quantity type of Hidden Village. Ninjas the likes of "The Professor" Hiruzen Sarutobi, Orochimaru, Jiraya and Tsunade of The Sannin, The White Fang Sakumo Hatake, The Yellow Flash Minato Namikaze, and The Copynin Kakashi Hatake. All these were the Ninjas who led Konoha to her title of "Strongest Village". But due to unforeseen, and unfortunate tragedies, only 3 of the aforementioned Ninja is still allied with Konoha, and now the title of "Strongest Village" is nothing more than a mere bluff to keep her enemies from invading. And while Konoha has another generational talent in the form of Itachi Uchiha, she'll need more to survive the battles to come.

---------------------------------------------------

Demon. Monster. Fox brat. He's been used to it. It's how he has always been treated all his life. It was nothing new. And yet, it still hurts. Having no one there for you. Alone.

Love. It's something he has yearned for all his life, and yet has been denied all his life. All he have is, the kind old Hokage, and the father daughter duo in the only stand he's allowed to go into. His classmates has never failed to mention how weird he was. Whether it's the hatred of their parents to him, influencing them, or just because he couldn't process emotions like they could, he doesn't know.

Emotions. What are emotions? What do emotions feel like? What does happiness feel like? Sadness? Frustration? It was something he has questioned himself all his life. Ever since he overheard someone saying "Emotions are what makes a person human". Is that why they call him a demon? A monster? Because he doesn't understand emotions like them? Can't feel and process emotions like them? The Hokage always did deny that everytime he brought it up, stating that he was just special and in need of Love.

And it all goes back down to that one word. Love. The emotion percieved to be the strongest of them all. Stronger than the feeling of happiness, the feeling of sadness, the feeling of frustration. It is why he has yearned it for all he could remember. Maybe, just, maybe, he could feel loved. He can regain the emotions he should have never lost to begin with, and maybe, they can stop calling him a demon, and a monster, and just see him for who he is.

For he is Naruto Uzumaki, future Ninja of The Leaf.

"Since you like daydreaming in my class so much Uzumaki, can you please tell me who the 4 Hokages of the leaf were and what they were most known for?"

And with that, he snapped out of his thoughts, to finally realize that he zoned out, again.

"The First Hokage of the Leaf was Hashirama Senju, who was known for his near Godly levels of skill and his Wood Style Bloodline, who to this day has been never seen since. The Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, the brother of the First, was known for his near perfect mastery of the Water Style, in which he can use Water Jutsus without the need of a water source. The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, was a ninjutsu master. He was able to master all Five of the basic elements and his knowledge of Ninjutsu in the Leaf is second to none. The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, was known for singlehandedly putting an end on the Third Great Ninja War as he decimated the Iwa Forces, defeating their 1,000 Ninja force with the use of his Flying Thunder God jutsu."