Chapter 10 DEATH OF THE HYDRA

Micheal: oh no

Micheal: oh no.
And the 5 janitors woke up and Caught them and Kai got it.
Kai: fellas, I got this, hey guy, we're pet of Park Central Agency and you've been caught sleeping on the job and this is the Last Time...
5 janitors:(Droning)we've been expecting you Mr. Johnson.
Micheal: not again.
5 Janitors:(Droning)just Give us the Lightning bolt and we'll Let you Go.
And Micheal stood up to them and show them the Pearl.
Micheal: I don't Have the Lightning Bolt! Poof.
And the Middle Black Janitor uses his index Finger and Use it as a Circle and puts it on his mouth and Coughs out Fire.
Kai: okay, this is bad like Very bad.
And the Janitors Moan and turn into Gray Smoke and Turning into a Hydra and They're Screeching and Growling and Roaring and then attacked them.
Micheal: Hydra! Shit guy look out the Middle head Blows Fire. And they hid behind the Pillars and Stood there and Ash's arm Caught on Fire and She's putting out and Micheal looked beside the Pillar and the Hydra Scared him and made him throw the Pearl and The Hydra Made Him Got the Anger out and his eyes turned Black and Red and he can Float and He has Red Flames coming out of his Body and He Activated the Sword and Flies in the Place And Cits off heads and His Friends are Cheering for him and Ash Noticed something from the Mythology.
Ash: Wait a Minute, Micheal Stop. Stop it!
And Micheal keeps cutting off heads and He Killed the Hydra and His friends Cheered for him and High fives.
Micheal: Ha! wow, I can't believe I killed that Thing.
Kai: yeah dude, I like it.
Ash: Killed it?
Micheal: What?
Ash: Micheal, you made this worse.
Micheal: what are you Talking about?
Ash: Micheal... if you Cut off 1 Hydra Head.. 2 more Grow Back you said.
Micheal: oh Shit, that was a Mistake.
And how there are 15 heads on the Hydra and now there are 2 middle headed Hydras that Spews Fire and They went back to the Pillars and they are Planning on a Distraction.
Micheal: Ash, Fox, Kai. You distract That thing, okay?
A&F&K: okay.
And Ash and Fox and Katie are Distracting the Hydra and the Hydra Sees them and One Hydra head Hits the Pillar and Micheal went for the Pearl and The Hydra saw Micheal running and him next to the Athena Statue and the Hydra is next to the Statue and Micheal looked behind the Statue and Micheal hide back behind the statue after the Hydra Blows Fire and he looks at his hands and the Water Fountain and he is planning on mixing them up and He is letting the Anger out and he got his hand out and Tries to Take the Water Fountain off the Wall and the Hydras Head appears and has Fire in his Mouth and the Water came out and the Pipe gods the Hydras head and the Water and the Powers are Mixed up and it's keeping the Hydra away and 2 hydras Blowing Fire at it and Micheal Gets the Pearl and Got to His Friends and Got to the Door and the water and the Powers fell on the Ground and The Door was Locked and can't get out.
Kai: it won't open, lair a Minute, I got an idea.
And Kai had a Plan and he Pulls out the Medusa Head and Lifted it to the Hydra and Jai lifts up the Glasses and the Head Screams and the Fire turn into Ashes and Kai puts the Glasses back on the Eyes and they are okay and the Hydra freezes and turned into a Statue and they did it.
Kai: Yeah!! Whoo!
Ash: yes, Kai. You did it!
And Kai looks at the Medusa Head and Kissed it in the Snake and Exclaims that it's disgusting.
Kai: ew, that's nasty right there.
Micheal: hey, kai, can you Punch the Door?
Kai: why? I'm not strong enough to Punch through the Fucking Door.
Micheal; trust me, your a Tryvullian I'm a Tryvuulian , so as Fox, so you can Do it in your Strength kai.
Kai: okay?, I'll Do It.
And Kai Readies his Fist and Punched the Door and Got out and Got into the Van and Leave and the Gang are Spying on them and they are On their way to somewhere else and they are after the Last Pearl and Terk is talking To Hades on a Walkie and finding a new order.
Terk: well, Hades, what can we do to them instead of showing up?
Hades: Ah! I know just the Thing for you.
Thang: well Mate, what is it?
Hades: I got a Werewolf right Behind the Parthenon and he's Chained up, so he knows every object and he smells everything of all, so go and tell the Wolf to Find them and Kill them.
Terk: yes sir, we will.
And they Turned down the Walkie and going to the Parthenon and they saw a Pink Piece of String and Picked it up next to the Door.
Terk: oh shit, wait! Look, look at that boy, we found a Good Pink Days.
Bone Snapper: well, that's a Happy Time for A String like that.
Terk: it's a Piece of Hair! (Whispered)Dumbass.
And they went Behind to the Parthenon and Found the Wolf Chained in a Pole and Terk and his Gang are Gonna Show the Werewolf and he is gonna Show the Hair to Him and they are Seeing how he knows.
Terk: hello little fella, Stuck? Here, let us help you.
And the Gang takes off the Pole from the Ground and Terk Showing the werewolf the Hair and Smelling it and Terk told the Wolf to do something.
Terk: Find then and Kill them, kill them all and her Friends!
And the werewolf Shook hid Head yes and he is following orders to Terk and the werewolf ran off and Smells and He is Going to Kill them by Himself.
Terk: see boy? We got it.
Thang: yes we did, Hades would be very Happy For us if we see them Dead.
Bone snapper: yeah, that's right.
Terk: yes,(whisper) and Ash Graven, you are Dead!
And they are Driving on the Bridge and Ash is still Loving Micheal for what he done for her.
Ash: Micheal,
Micheal: Yeah Ash?
Ash: (Whisper) I Love You.
Micheal: love you too, I guess.
As they said after the Screen went Dark.