10. His fear of losing her..

Connections of Hearts...

Chapter Ten..

Anokhi was silently walking inside the campus with her brain indulge in some other world.

"Shaurya aaya tha! Shaan! Shaurya aaya tha mujhse milne!" Aastha's words were ringing in her ears.

"Shaurya sir! Wo kaise aa sakte hai! Jab ki unki hi wajah se Maa ki ye haalaat hui thi! Kuch nhi samajh aarha!" She chided her mind to not think over again.

And the next moment, she bumped into a wall. But wait there was no wall since what a wall will do inbetween the corridor way.

She looks up and founds him staring down at her. She averts her gaze and takes her way to leave from there but he blocks her way intentionally. She looks up irritated and takes a step back and turns to take the back way. He holds her arm and pulled her with him to his cabin.

When they reached there, Anokhi jerked his hand away from her arm and he locked the door. She looks at him with her brows scrunched.

"What had happened to you? Haa? Bataogi? Kal subah ke baad se ek baar bhi baat nhi ki mujhse! Uss aurat ki wajah se tum aisa kar rhi hona!" He irritatedly asked her while gripping her shoulder.

"Haa! Kar rhi hu! Par tameez se baat kijiye! Uss aurat, ka kya laga rakha hai aapne! Tameez se baat nhi kar sakte aap?" She looks at other direction while folding her arms on her chest.

"Tum sikhaogi mujhe ki tameez se kaise pesh aate hai!" He sarcastically asks her while moving his head in a taunting way.

"Mujhe sikhana padega aapko!" She also gives him a blunt answer.

He looks at her angrily while she also returns back her anger with the same fervor. She averts her gaze and takes the end of her dupatta to wipe her forehead. He looks at her and then calms his anger a bit and remembers to talk on the matter which he had to initiate.

"Kaha gyi thi? Aur kya hua jo tum itna late aayi Aaj?" He asked as he folds his arm on his chest.

"Kuch kaam tha!" She turns to go out of his cabin.

"Kya kaam tha? Batana chahengi?" He raised his brows at her.

"None of your business as ek student college ke bahar kya karti hai is none of your concern!" She gives a very straight answer on his face.

"As a professor, I'll look for all the students including you in the campus but outside the campus, I can look you and question you as your husband! Remember this!" He while adjusting his glasses tells her to which she turns to look at him.

"Kaha gyi thi?" He again asked her while looking straight in her eyes to which she again looks at other direction.

"Maine tumse kuch pucha hai, Anokhi! And I want a answer!" He asked as he used his finger to make her look up at him.

"Ah! I'm going to leave your college soon! Toh iss liye kahi aur ke liye apna intezaam karne gyi thi!" She stated while giving him a shock making him look at her confusingly.

"Why are you stating this? You have forgotten...!" He can't able to complete on his words as she interrupted.

"I hadn't forgiven you sir! And I had told you earlier clearly that if you did something which is something hurtful to my Aastha mam or towards me! Then you're severely gonna remember that I'll leave this city and you! Oh sorry...aapka toh mujhse koi lena dena hi nhi hai! Aap toh bas mujhe check karne aate rehte hai ki mai thik hu ya nhi! You're more concerned of your own reputation! Don't worry sir! Aap tension mat lijiye, abb mai hamesha ke liye yaha se jaa rhi hu! Aapko meri sakal baar baar nhi dekhni padegi abb! You'll get relief from taking my tension! Ok! Taaki iske baad aap kisi ko bhi hurt na kar sake!" She removes his finger from her face and again starts to go from there.