five.

"Quinn." Tyler's voice was close to my ear, the moisture in his breath making my ear slightly damp. I opened my eyes, turning to meet his big brown eyes with mine.

"Hey," I said. Smirking at him slightly. He smiled back, his slightly crooked teeth peaking through his lips. I had just noticed how close I was to him. Our stomachs pushed together and his arm on my hip. My head was in his chest, the warmth of his body making it easier to fall asleep.

"Sorry to wake you," he said, speaking small and delicately. "You're so pretty when you sleep."

"You were watching me sleep?" I said jokingly, letting out a giggle and pushed my forehead to his chest. I looked over at the clock, it read, 6:22. Plenty of time to get ready. "Can I just go back to sleep?" I chuckled. He chuckled too, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"No, we have to get up," he laughed. I buried my head in his pillow. Finally, sitting up. My oversized cotton shirt that I threw on before went to bed was handing, drifting across my thighs, the v-neck of the shirt hanging down a little too far. I stood up, walking over to my bag-feeling a little self concious because I had spandex underwear on-and grabbed my skinny jeans, only to plop them back onto the floor seconds later. I turned around, looking over at Tyler who had his back to me. Shirtless. My eyes widened, turning around and warmness spreading across my cheeks rapidly. The blush most likely more than visible right now. I felt sudden hands on my waist and I jumped up, my heart thumping against my rib cage.

"Tyler," I imploded. I swear, it was a big pile of ambivilance between us. Already. All I could wonder was, 'was I trusting him too fast?'

I didn't fully trust him yet, but I was pretty close. It just...scared me. How I could come to trust a person so quickly. I mean, it's barely been two days! But, he has something about him that makes me want to tell him every possible thing about me. I mean, he was my temporary cure. When I was around him, the voices would stop, I wouldn't feel like just a worthless person overall. Which, may I add, is my whole life.

"Hi," he interrupted my thoughts, setting his chin on my shoulder. My head drifting to the side to give him room. His arms were wrapped around my petite waist. I smiled a little bit, grabbing my shirt and shaking it out before Tyler stepped back and I made a hand signal, motioning for him to turn around. I took of my shirt, running a finger along my scarred hip, a tragic accident when I was only 13. I pulled my undershirt on, then the flannel on over it. Making sure it covers my upper left arm. I stared at Tyler's back. It was surprisingly tone. His back muscles sharp and so visable. Before I knew it, I was running my index finger between his shoulder blades, down his spine. He turned around quickly, grabbing my wrist gently.

"Have any coffee?" I interrupted as his mouth gaped open to say words. He chuckled at me, the wrinkles by his eyes from his contagious smiles evident.

"Yeah," he chuckled, letting my wrist go. I walked down stairs, hearing sizzling of a pan. Just assuming that it was Kelly. I walked out into the kitchen, seeing two boys and a girl i'd never seen before. I see why I wouldn't. I've known Tyler for two days. They could be anyone. I tried my best, smiling as best as I could. Tyler glanced back at me. "These are my siblings. Zack, Jay, and Madison," he said, moving his hand from sibling to sibling.

"I'm Madison," she said, her voice kind of squeaky, but in a cute way.

"I'm Jay," one of the boys said, smiling and waving cheekily.

"Hey, pretty lady," the other boy said with the raise of an eyebrow. Guessing that is Zack, I gave him a weird look and looked over at Tyler, who looked frustrated and mad.

"Zack," he warned in an intimidated voice.

"What, Ty? I was just complimenting her," he said, running his eyes down my figure seductively. I felt uncomfortable, walking slightly closer to Tyler, without really noticing it.