❤️ PART-7❤️

Author POV

That day you sleep without food. Next day you woke up and you were feeling little better but struggling to walk. Then you mom came.

Step mom- get up and make us breakfast!! NOW!
Yn nodded
You didn't want to get harm by her one more time so you nodded and get up with your weak legs. You fresh up and go downstair to make breakfast.
((((((Time skip))))))
You done making breakfast, you step mom and sister was eating breakfast. Meanwhile you go upstairs and have your breakfast.
((((((Time skip))))))))
After finishing your breakfast you go downstair and wash the dishes after doing dishes. You go upstair to your bedroom.
________________________________________________
Yn pov

God what is happening in my life. Plz help me i can't tolerate many more. Plz help me plz.why mom and dad why you leave me in this cruel world.

The only time I feel that someone care for me is when I was with kawaki and himawari.
________________________________________________
Author POV

It was 6:00am

You can siting watch children and parents playing. As you are now living in konoha. Then hear some voice coming from downstair you got up and see that your stepmom was talking with a man.

Stepmom- so how much you r giving me?
Man- first show me the girl.
Stepmom- YN!!!

You was listening to all the conversations from upstairs so you go to downstair has your stepmom called you. Then that man scanned you from head to Toe. You feel weird.

Man- girl is beautiful hmmm i agree so how much money you want?

You was standing there don't know what is happening.

Stepmom- 500,000 ryo.
Man- hmm ok....i will take her tomorrow.

After that the man live your house. You were still confused what is happening.

Yn- what is happening?
Stepmom- i sell you.
Yn- What!
Stepmom- you were burden on me. I have sell you to that man.
Yn- no you can't do this to me. (Cry)
Stepmom- he is giving me 500,000 ryo. Shut up and go!!

You were so scared and shock that you run out of the house.
Step sister- mom She ran out of the house.
Stepmom- don't worry we are living in a village. They will not let her go outside we will find her later.
Step sister- ok.
________________________________________________
Author POV

It was an hour you you run out of your house you are roaming here and there because you can't go outside the village you will so shocked your crying sitting on the bench, sobing.
You were a full sleeve dress that cover your cuts. The bruises on your face was cover bio hair as your looking down.
You were walking here and there then suddenly someone call you.
________________________________________________
Himawari pov

I was playing with my family then I see a girl that was yn. I called her and she stop. She look towards me but I cannot see her face has she was looking down.
Himawari- heyyy. Yn (smile)
________________________________________________
Author POV

Kawaki look at you.
Yn- hi everyone. (Looking down)
Hinata and Naruto,boruto- hello 👋
Kawaki- hi (cold)
Himawari- who are you yn?
Yn- hmm. I-i am doing good. (Shuttering)

Kawaki saw that you were shuttering.
_________________________________________________
Kawaki pov

Why she is shutting and why she is looking down. Is something bad happens to her?.
________________________________________________
Author POV
Boruto-  yn, why r u looking down?
You didn't say something.
Hinata- yn?
You didn't answer
You were crying.
Himawari- yn... what's wrong? (Worried)
Kawaki get up and came closer to you.  (Not that much)
Kawaki- yn... Are u alright?
Each and every question they were asking form a tear in your eyes.
Yn- i-i a-m g-going h-home. (Crack voice)
Naruto- what happened yn why r you shutting?
Yn- N-nothing...
Kawaki- don't lie.
Yn- i am n-not.
Kawaki- show me your face. (Cold)
You were about to go then kawaki held your wrist.
Yn- kawaki let me go.
Kawaki- answer me.
Yn- why?
Kawaki- i am your friend. And friends doesn't hide secret.
You cannot control your tears and you brust out crying. Everyone was shocked, seeing you crying. You then hug kawaki hiding you face in his chest.
Naruto- yn r u alright?
You were crying, then after sometime you stop cry but sobing. You were still hiding you face.
Then kawaki gentle left you chin with his hand. After seeing your face, everyone was shocked seeing bruises on your face.
Kawaki- who done this? (Little angry)
Tears was forming in your eyes.
Naruto- tell yn,  who did this?
Yn- m-my m-mom.
Everyone- what!
Himawari and boruto- why?
________________________________________________
So this was for today cuties I hope you like it and if so plz vote 💖 it help me to make more chapters. I know this story was Little cringe. Sorry for that 😘🍙😘

Bye take care 😘 sweethearts