Him and I

Pic not mine

It's been a few days since the incident and ken couldn't get charmcaster out of his mind. It's the same with charmcaster.  Ken is trying to ignore these feelings but he couldn't. Instead his feelings are growing every day.

Charmcaster pov

Ugh why can't I get that stupid idiot out of my head. Ugh this is so annoying. I can't feel this way about a Tennyson. Ugh I hate this. Ugh I need some fresh air yeah that's all I need.

Ken pov

"Ken dear can you please go shopping?" My mother says in a serious tone. Why do I feel like she treats my your sister better than me. I think I'm just being dramatic.

Time skip

Wait what the? Why are there giant frogs attacking people. I think this is from that doctor animo guy that my cousin talks about. Well then should I put up a fight?

Explosion

"LEAVE MY COUSIN ALONE" yelled my cousin Ben. He transformed into an alien. I think it's called fourarms? Then he started to attack the frogs.  Then I saw my sister protecting the citizens with her mana shields. I should probably focus on shopping.

DR animo pov

Ugh those kids are always ruining this. Maybe I should take Ben's cousin. "Frogs capture him" I say pointing to the ginger head. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him" I heard the absorbing boy yell. "What if I do-" he knocked me out.

Ken pov

Looks like no one Is looking. Maybe now I can use these mana attacks? Well I did try and it kinda worked. I managed to create a shield to protect myself from the frogs. Then I charged a mana attack on the frogs and the hoped away. Now is my chance to leave this place.

Charmcaster pov

Yes this is exactly what I needed. Some fresh air. What the ew giant frogs. Wait he can also use mana attacks? I wonder what else he can do. Wait did he saw me? Why is he heading this way?  

  "Huh? Are you here to attack as well?" He asked me. He looked mad."it's none of your business Tennyson" I say angrily.
"Litsen I don't want to fight you at all I'm just trying to run away from those frogs" he says."whatever" I saw rolling my eyes.

Ken pov

Ugh this girl is really something else. I don't think it's a good idea to like like her at all. Then I saw the frogs targeting her. "LOOK OUT " I yelled and pushed her out of the way. Then she used a stick which I believe was her magic staff and attacked the frogs. "come on we need to get out of here" she says holding my hand and then we teleported.

A few minutes later

"Huh? Where are we?" I asked confused. "Ledgerdomane"she says
(It's probably spelled wrong but Idc)
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked her. "You wanna be giant frog food?" She says sarcastically. "No I mean why did you save me?" I asked her. "Well because I like you. Now you're gonna think I'm crazy"  she says. Her face was red. "Well I like you as well" I say. Then she smiled so brightly. I think I found the perfect person." Wait you are serious?" She says. "Yes I am" I say. Then we hugged each other. I guess now we are dating.