Reincarnation

After the battle only the 3 hashiras are alive, only... Tengen, Sanemi, and Giyu. Nezuko got married to Zenitzu, Aoi got married to Inosuke, Kanao got married to Tanjiro, Tengen lived happily with his wifes, Urokodaki living alone happily and sometimes Giyu is visiting him so that he wouldn't felt alone, Sanemi living happily and sometimes visiting the graves of his fellow hashiras and specialy his brother and his family.While Giyu cutted his hair short cuz' he can't tie his hair because of his cutted hand...

But their happy days and times will not gonna stay for too long... They'll die due to oldness and some of them are gonna die due sickness and illness...

After that some of them meet their ending.. atleast they have some chance to enjoy their life a little bit...

They live their lifes happily..

Learning to move forward even though it have some differences back to their life when they're some demons..

      ♡🌷♡🌷♡🌷♡🌷♡🌷♡

Third person's POV:
While Shinobu and Giyu are in the middle of their dreams, they both saw each other on their dream. The bad thing is they didn't know each other in their dreams.

Shinobu's POV:
While I was in the middle of my dream I saw an man crying over to my grave and said something. The bad thing is I can't cleary understand what he was saying.

Giyu's POV:
While I was dreaming of something I suddenly have some flashbacks I think it was my story in my past life.. I saw an girl poking me and tries to annoy me saying "ahh.. Tomioka-san didn't you like Salmon Radish?" She said while I was eating my favorite food. But suddenly my flashback ended. I didn't know why I was crying over to the same girl I saw on my flashback it seems that she... Died.

Third person's POV:
While they was dreaming it suddenly cutted cuz' suddenly they received their nightmares Shinobu's nightmare is her being slashed by an white haired boy with an rainbow eyes... And Giyu's nightmare are his one arm being cutted and his sister being killed by some demons. They suddenly wake up and both of them are reaching their breath.

Shinobu's POV:
I can't cleary see the face of the man who slashed me down but the thing is... He slowly absorbed me into his body... It was terrifying for me.. it has so many blood and woman's body into the room. But why am I so angry in my dreams? Could it be my past life? No it can't be... What if my past life is just like what am I dreaming earlier? As I kept asking myself suddenly my big sister Kanae opened the door.. as she opened the door seeing me not sleeping she asked me "why are you not sleeping Shinobu? Tomorrow is our first day into our new school" she sigh and sit into my bed "uhm... I suddenly have some nightmares so uhm... I woked up" I said as I was sweating so much and she was just side eyeing me "is that so?" She asked me I know she wasn't believing me "yes it is" I said and she just sighed "fine, so tell me what kind of nightmare did you receive?" She asked me just looking straight into my eyes to see if I was lying to her or not "it was terrifying and I couldn't tell the whole story cuz' I can't remember" I said as I saw her slowly standing up "fine, just go back into your sleep cuz' we have some school tomorrow" she said and leaving me and locking the door. After that I decide to go back to sleep and slowly falling into sleep again.

Giyu's POV:
While I was reaching my breath I forced my self to calm down and while I was slowly calming down I stand up and goes into the kitchen to get some water for myself to drink and go back into my room and deciding to sleep again cuz' I have some new students to meet tomorrow.(Minwhile his big sister are in a deep sleep).