𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 -𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝟏

Laurens and Hamilton stood next to each in a dark forest, it was starting to rain badly.

Hamilton looked up at the sky, lightning struck the ground someplace near wherever they were, Hamilton's eyes widened, he saw an image of houses that were destroyed by a hurricane flashing before his eyes.

Laurens then heard movement around their area, "Alex, we need to move...Camp is way too far and we need to get there as soon as we can, it's starting to rain hard." He said as he turned his head to Hamilton whose was eyes were locked on the lighting striking other areas, looking completely horrified.

Laurens steps a bit closer to Hamilton, "Alexander, are you alright?" He asks, trying to see what Hamilton was so distracted about, he realized as soon as he saw lightening, "Shit!" he turned his head back to Hamilton quickly, putting a hand on Hamilton's shoulder, shaking Hamilton back and forth, left and right, "Snap out of it!", Laurens exclaims.

"Damnit, Alexander!" Laurens groaned in a slightly annoyed tone, ", I need you right now!" He starts to panic a bit, he heard footsteps running towards them, Laurens turns around quickly, seeing somebody ready to swing their sword at Laurens.

Laurens quickly reaches for his sword, pulling it out, "ALEXANDER!", he shouted, gasping as the guy's sword cuts Laurens's stomach, Laurens's sword slips out of his hand, falling to the ground, and his vision goes blurry.

Alexander snaps back to reality as Laurens yelled out his name, he grabs his weapon, swinging it at the other person's sword, making loud clanging noises.

After a few minutes, Hamilton finally defeated the enemy, he turns to Laurens, running towards him, "JOHN?!" He exclaims loudly, putting his hands on Laurens's cut trying to stop it from bleeding out, "No! Please, stay with me!" No response came from Laurens, "No.., no, NO!", He cries out, tears started to form in Hamilton's eyes.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!", Hamilton's voice starts to break, "I'm sorry...I'M SORRY!" He starts to hyperventilate.

Laurens looks up at Hamilton, in agony, Laurens's face softens as he sees Hamilton cry, "Alexander..." he reaches toward Hamilton's cheek with a shaky arm, placing his hand on Hamilton's cheek, he forces himself to smile at Hamilton, despite the immense pain he might be in.

Laurens tries his absolute best to say something to Hamilton before passing out, forcing out one more sentence,  "I love you..."

Hamilton's face fills up with a look of horror as he felt Laurens's breathing stop, "John?..." he shook Laurens briefly, "No god...please no!..JOHN!" more tears fell down his face, he had lost another person he loved truly in his life.

((This one is like very short and crappy but i hope you enjoyed this one, i got this idea from a comic i found on my FYP on Tiktok so I don't know who owns it...i will try to make more longer chapters if i can :] ))