safeplace.

"We have to tell you something."

Now, the attention's on me.

Everyone in the dining room were we just sat down to eat breakfast looks at me, including Minho who already knows what I was going to say.

"Who is 'we'?", Seungmin asks and looks at I. N. "I knew you were hiding something from me. You're her boyfriend. I thought, vocalracha sticks together!"
"Wait, what?!", Jeongin shouts and let's his bred fall. "I'm her what?!"
I laugh and so does everybody else because they know that Jeongin and I won't ever be a couple. We're just bestfriends and I love him as such, not as more.
"Jeongin, relax. I indeed do have a boyfriend, but it's not you."
Now, half of the boys look at me in shock. I think, Hyunjin, Felix and Chan already know since we were acting like a couple in front of them so they're not surprised anymore. Even though Felix looks at Minho as if he's scanning him to see our whole future in his eyes.

Minho then stands up and looks at me. "I am her boyfriend...", he mumbles and takes my hand.
"Oh my god." Changbin is sad. "I... I really thought you were a couple with Han... You... You betrayed all minsung shippers..."
Han throws a random pillow at Changbin. "Yo, let him be!"
Jeongin just looks at Lee Know. "Oh, so you can care for your child together, how cute."
"HER CHILD!?", Changbin and Seungmin scream in shock and Hyunjin dramatically lets his fork fall. "Oh my god. Bombastic side eye."
Now, Changbin is VERY traumatized. "You two had... OH MY GOD, I'M IMAGINING!"
"STOP IMAGINING MY NAKED SISTER!", Felix screams and also throws a pillow at him.
Poor Changbin is being attacked by pillows.
Chan stops the weirdness of this conversation by coming back to another important thing.

"I am very happy for you two but you will have to talk to the chef."
"I know", Minho says and nods. "I will talk to him."

I am a bit scared, honestly. Because I know that K-Pop entertainments have a big problem with their Idols being in a serious relationship. Especially, he will have to tell them that he's going to be a father soon.

What shall we do?
I don't want to be the reason why his whole carreer finds his end even though he worked so incredibely hard to get where he was now.
I want him to be happy and to always be able to be with his beloved friends. I don't want all this to end just because we were drunk that night.

But thinking of it:
If we hadn't drunk we wouldn't even be a couple now, would we? I mean, I think that I would've noticed that I loved him but would've I told him? And would Jeongin still be my best friend?
We'll never find out.

After breakfast, everyone goes to work and I'm home alone. Lee Know promised me to talk to his chef right after work and I offered to accompany him but he insists on going alone.
Maybe, he's scared of his chef.
Well, I just hope that everything works out and doesn't end in a disaster.

I spend the few hours that they're gone with watching a movie and cleaning the whole dorm, just not their rooms because I don't want to hurt their privacy.
But I think, now that I am Lino's girlfriend, I am allowed to enter his room so I decide to clean a bit for him since he seemed a bit careless these days considering the hygiene in his room. I think, that's because he had to think so much about me and him that he hadn't had the motivation to clean or even forgot about it completely.

After I am done, I lay down on his bed and yawn. I am so tired now. I want to sleep. Before I can close my eyes, my phone rings and I sigh while grabbing it from the night table next to the bed.
It was Jisung.

"Hello?", I mumble after I answered the phone.
"HELLOOOO!", I hear Han screaming.
"Oh my gosh...", I whisper. I am so tired and he is so full of energy. I love that about him.
"How is the mother of my favorite nephew doing?"
"The mother of your favorite nephew is tired. What are you doing?"
"We're on break now. Lee Know asked me to call you to see if you're fine but he won't admit it."
In the background, I hear my boyfriend cussing in korean and Bangchan screams:,,NO BAD WORDS!"
I laugh and say to Han:"Tell him that I'm alright and already waiting for him to come back."
"Uhhhh, you're such a cute couple!", I hear Seungmin say and then Jeongin:"After he hurt her!"
"Hey!", Lee Know shouts.

Am I on speaker?

"Nevermind", I say and yawn again. "Is that all or did you want to say something else?"
"No, I don't want to say anything else."
"Okay." Before I can end the call he screams:"I WANT TO SING SOMETHING ELSE!" And then, he just sings:"OHHHH, AHRIIII, PLEASE GO TO SLEEP, YOU SOUND SOOOOO INCREDIBELY TIREEEEEDDDD~"
I am so confused. How can a man have that much energy even on break after hours of dancing and practicing?
In the background, I hear my brother say:"I feel so sorry for Ahri. You are traumatizing her, Han!"
I laugh quietly and say:"Thanks for calling me. I will wait for you before going to sleep."
"Yeah, I bet she won't even make it for 10 minutes anymore", Jeongin mumbles and I hear the beautiful laugh of my boyfriend who says a word in korean.
"I will prove!", I say and then end the call while smiling. I love the boys. They are just perfect.

But sadly, they are also very realistic because Jeongin was right when he said that I won't make it for 10 minutes anymore. I fall asleep after just 5.

-

A while after that, I wake up as I hear the door open. But I still act like I'm asleep.
I hear all the boys whispering something to each other in korean and I know that like four of them are surrounding me.
I feel someone covering me up with the blanket and kissing my forehead softly. I know that it's Minho. I would recognize him anytime.

He whispers something to the others and I can hear them walking out of the room.

I smile.

I have found my forever safeplace.