Character Oc Information

{Picture of what Mera looks like. We don't own this image. All rights go to owner(s).}

====================================================

Full Name: Mera Venus Storm (Lejune)

Name Meaning: Commander; Princess

Nickname(s): M, Mimi, Vee, Sister of Captain Zak, Princess Mera, Goddess of the Sea, The Lost Atlantean Princess, The Syren, etc.

Birth Date: Unknown

Age: 14 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Atlantean

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Calm, sweet, empathetic, kind-hearted, friendly, easy-going, caring, sincere, honest, generous, protective, free-spirited, devoted, loyal, brave, honorable, compassionate, strong, confident, fearless, serious, intelligent, independent, etc.

Occupation: Atlantean Princess (currently), Pirate Co. Captain (currently), Surfer (formerly), etc.

Voice Actress: Sofia Carson

Alignment: Lawful Good

Power(s)/Abilities: Enhanced Physical Abilities, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Endurance, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Reflexes, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Leaping, Hydrokinesis, Hypnotic Voice, Sonic Scream, Wall Walking, Martial Arts, Leadership, Marksmanship, Aquatic Respiration, etc.

Affiliation(s): The Seven Cs

Casual Outfit(s):

Weapon(s): Atlantian Cross-Bow

Birthplace: Atlantis

Residence: Storm House, Flordia (formerly); The Chaos (currently)

Title: Crown Princess of Atlantis

Home Realm: Bermuda Triangle

Family Member(s): Chrysta "Cece" Coraline Lejune (younger twin sister), Conrad Zacharie "Zak" Storm (adoptive older brother), Zak's father (adoptive father), Zak's mother (adoptive mother), etc.

Friends/Allies: Conrad Zacharie "Zak" Storm, Chrysta "Cece" Coraline Lejune, Clovis, Calabrass, The Chaos, Crogar, Caramba, Zephyra, Zelos, Alan Gamble, Carlito Raimondi, Freonus, Olaf, Snake, Torg, Veland, Zak's father, Caramba's mother, Zak's mother, Jo, Harma, etc.

Enemies: Skullivar, Golden Bones, Queen Akana, Admiral T'halis, Anubis, Carver, Guardian of Aeria, Guardian of Blazz, Xibalba, Wiseman, Skeletons, Lemurians, Admiral T'halis, Book Creature, Buto, Caesar, Flint, Guardian of Sino, Kraken, Troll King, Zombies, Ziteans, etc.

Love Interest(s): Various male and female characters

Likes: Her family and friends, singing, swimming, nature, exploring the new horizons, animals, music, drawing, seeing the ocean, hearing the sound of ocean waves, being with Zak, magic, freedom, sweet foods, justice, cooking, helping people in danger, peace, reading, etc.

Dislikes: Evil, bullies, perverts, her family and friends in danger, bad guys flirting with her, cruelty towards animals, pollution, discrimination, war, destruction, not knowing her origins, seeing her friends argue, being kidnapped, etc.

Background Information: Mera Venus Storm is the only adoptive daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Storm, and the adoptive younger sister of Zak Storm. In reality, she is actually the biological older twin sister of Chrysta "Cece" Lejune.

This makes Mera the long-lost crown princess of Atlantis and true royal heir to the throne. For mysterious reasons, she was mysteriously found outside the Bermuda Triangle with the Eye of Beru around her arm and was welcomed by the Storm family.

Throughout her life, Mera has always felt different from the other humans, preferring to spend time with the sea and aquatic animals. She also loves swimming and surfing with her brother rather than socializing with other children her age.

Mera also was confused about why she has scales and aquatic features all over her body. She believed it was just an incurable skin condition, until much later on.

One day, Mera and Zak steal their father's necklace (Eye of Beru) and go surfing at sea. However, the necklace activates and they both find themselves propelled into another world.

As Zak is given a magical sword, Mera discovers that she is not as human as she thought. Upon finding out that she is an Atlantean, she must travel across the sea to find out who she really is and her real family.