Lily gives Rosé the silent treatment (requested)

"Good morning, baby!" You greeted Rosie as she walked downstairs. "Want some breakfast?"

"Oh, I wish I could but I'm going to be late if I do. I have that meeting in the studio this morning." She said as she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it over her head.

You put some breakfast into Lily's plate and watched her start to eat before turning back to Rosie.

"I shouldn't be gone too long though. That's the only thing I have to get done today, so I should be back in a couple of hours."

"Okay." You said before puckering your lips for a kiss, which she happily gave you.

You watched her grab her bag and hurry out the door and when it closed, Lily started to pout.

She set her fork down on her plate and you turned to her.

"Enjoying your pancakes, baby?"

You saw the pout on her lips, making you frown.

"What's the matter?"

"Mom didn't kiss me bye."

Rosé had been in such a hurry that she had completely forgotten to give Lily a kiss goodbye.

"Oh, sweetie, she didn't do it on purpose. She was just in a hurry."

Lily got up from her seat and went up to her room, causing you to sigh in sadness.

A few hours later when Rosie arrived home, you and Lily were sitting on the sofa watching a movie together.

You had managed to convince her to come out of her room and though she was happy with you and seemed to be in a good mood, she was the complete opposite with Rosé.

"I'm home!" She said.

"Hi, baby!" You happily spoke.

"Hi." She smiled as she kissed your head softly. "And my sweet Lily. How are you, honey?"

She tried to kiss Lily's head softly but Lily moved and ignored her kiss, as well as her words.

"What's going on?"

"Someone's a little mad at you." You said, making Rosie frown in sadness.

"What? Why?" She asked you before looking at Lily. "Honey, what'd I do?"

Lily ignored her and watched the tv with her head on your side.

"It's what you didn't do." You told Rosie.

"Oh? What didn't I do?"

Lily huffed in frustration before looking at Rosie.

"You didn't kiss me bye."

Rosé froze for a second as she realized what she'd done.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I was in such a hurry. I can't believe I forgot." Rosie said as she sat down beside Lily. "I'll make it up to you."

You watched as she pulled Lily onto her lap and peppered kisses across her head and face before blowing raspberries against her cheek, making the little girl giggle.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never forget again."

"Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise." Rosie grinned as she wrapped her finger around Lily's. "Am I forgiven?"

"Yeah. Just don't forget anymore."

"I won't, I swear," Rosie said and Lily put her arms around Rosie's neck to give her a big hug.

You smiled as you watched the two of them, happy to see them making up and smiling again.