Chapter 17 - Ruin

Little smut for you'll.

And please read the A/N in the end and comment to lemme know ur thoughts

Thank you and enjoyyy

I watched her move around that pole like a fucking queen

I watched her move around that pole like a fucking queen. The way her body twisted and turned, it was a work of art. 

Mesmerizing.

The music was pumping, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. When she finished, there was this look in her eyes, a desire. I crooked a finger, and she sauntered over.

I pulled her onto my lap, a gasp escaping her lips. "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, while I moved my hands along her bare back.

"Shh," I hushed her, my fingers tracing her lower lip. 

She gulped but didn't say anything, I traced my mark on her neck from the other day, rubbing it furiously to get the makeup off.

"Don't hide it, got it?" I instructed, my tone firm but laced with something else, something possessive.

She held my gaze, After a moment, she finally spoke, "Or what?"

I smirked at her, "Or I'll bend you over my lap and whip you with a paddle, and maybe give you a little reminder of who you belong to," I pulled her closer to me, my barely covered nipples touching my chest," I can get pretty creative with my punishments, sweetheart. It's your choice, really."

Her eyes widened, "You're bluffing," she retorted, but there was a subtle curiosity in her tone.

I chuckled, my fingers gently tracing a line along her inner thigh. "Want to test that theory?"

She shook her head.

Little liar.

I smirk, my hand going further up her thighs. "You sure?" I asks, my voice husky and seductive.

She nods, breathlessly whispering, "Yeah."

"Hmm," my hands reach up just below her thong line. "Is that why you're so wet? Because you don't want me to?

She stammers, "N-no, I..."

I slap her clothed pussy, making her yelp," Such a dirty little liar," I tsk at her.

"Do you know what  I do to those who lie to me, baby?" I ask, and she slowly shakes her head. I push her joke of a thong aside and slowly rub her clit, making her head fall back from the pleasure.

A sly smile crosses my face as I lean in, whispering, "I fucking ruin them," I say, while pushing a finger inside of her.

Her eyes close, moaning," Fuck," I slap her pussy, Hard, making tears come to her eyes, and fuck, if that didn't make me more harder. I suck on her neck, her breasts, anywhere I can to make sure that she knows that she's mine, completely.

Mine.

I could feel her coming closer to the edge and I stop, making her open her eyes and look at me with so much frustration in her pretty eyes.

She tries to roll her hips, trying to create some friction, to get some pleasure, but I stop her with a small tug on her hair.

"Nico please," She begs so fucking sweetly that I almost give in.

"Next time, no lies, and I might give you what you want," I say, placing her in front of me.

"Fuck you," she spits out, attempting to leave, but before she can take more than a step, I grab her arms, my grip firm but not painful. "Soon, sweetheart," I whisper.

I release her, letting her go. She stumbles back, shooting me a glare. Without another word, she leaves the room, and I'm left sitting there, a smirk playing on my lips. 

Let her run, let her think she can do whatever. 

She's just running into my trap

And then, I'll ruin her in the best ways possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT?

Im rlly sorry I couldnt update before, I broke up with my bf and then I was in the hospital and like lots of stuff happened and like finally I could write this.

And question for you'll - I wrote chapters for Roxy's book before and I was thinking of taking down crimson ties and starting it along with this.

Should I do that or after this story?

🖤💋