the story

GOODBLOX/MADBLOX History:Pre-Alpha ERA:In 2020, a small game opened, DayBLOX, it wasn't a revival, it basically was a little roblox copy made in unity by a little coder named NiceYomi, the game was growing but, it shutted down, it reopened with a new name, BrickyLife, it basically was another roblox copy, the game was growing, their first site was a in dev forum where you posted things, it shutted down again, the third site's name is Bricko, shutted down easily after people left the project, but as of early 2021, NiceYomi started remaking DayBLOX with his friends (LK and LeGamer), it became a revival, the site was a little html site, they didn't had a community at the time, the project was under a big pause from 2021 to Early 2022. Alpha ERA:In early 2022 (february), NiceYomi decided to bring back DayBLOX, he met CocaColaGamer1298 (a 9 years old skid), he gave him RBLXHUB SRC, the site dayblox.ga. was successfully setup, it was a revival where you were able to post things on forums, edit your bio, meet people, but there wasn't a client, and no rendering, so no avatars and no games yet. the site was January 2009, the site got deleted by 000webhost, so he made a new acc and added the site back as dayblox.cf, it got deleted again, so he bringed it back as dayblox.ml, it was getting raided so niceyomi basically added a key to register. soon after, trailer was made, and the client was in dev. but it was shutdown right after, but a 2010 client was made! and that 2010 client marks the debut of the new era.Pre-Beta ERA:Around April 2022 the 2010 client was released, it was playable! there even was a avatar changer! it was a big news in the community! people started playing! there even was partys! it was at this moment when some veterans joined {aka TheBladeDude, mlan, newuser (staff), job (staff), lucas.in.dat.game (banned) } but everything wasn't going good with yomi, he was cyber-bullied, but we won't talk about it, the skidded rblxhub site reopened, and he met nolanwhy, he started developing for dayblox (until the skidded rblxhub site closed) he left because of drama. and the 2010 asset server was token down. now this marks our BETA ERA!Beta ERA:NiceYomi found out about ct8, and he started making a new 2010 site with expit, everything was fine until niceyomi fired expit, expit tried to destroy dayblox, until it really died for a long time, the drama was big, everyone tried to destroy the site and discord, niceyomi was getting so much hate because of folaroid, but they made peace after the drama, NiceYomi tried to code a html site around october 2022, but wasn't succesful, NiceYomi contacted nolanwhy, and it finishes the beta era and enters into the most hype era ever.Final BETA ERA:nolanwhy makes a new site! even if it is not really safe, its a new site and not skidded, and he linked the site to the client! even if u used bats to join, you still were able, but NiceYomi added some rblxhub codes on the site. which still fits in. games were working and forum too. you weren't able to friend or message people. but nolanwhy left. and they asked them to remove the site source, they refused, nolanwhy and DayBLOX went in a big war, the dayblox site was deleted by nolan, and they had to change the name. the new name was LOLBLOX!LOLBLOX was made! they even had a big community with a epic trailer! but nolan didn't forget what happened! he raided the site and it got toke down again, a ,new name had to be chosen again, they toke MLGBLOX!MLGBLOX was made, but nolanwhy came back, he made uri (so no more bats) and added some cool features, people were visiting the site a lot, but it got toke down by some people, it was brought back again, nolanwhy left mlgblox but he let them access to the source. but LeGamer came, and asked niceyomi to make a revival with him, he just decided to change name to KERNELBLOX! nolanwhy came back! he decided to dev for them! everything was good and fun! the community was big until the big leak incident! and a revival was made with this leak incident. NOUNBLOX, nounblox was a mockery of kernelblox at first, but it became a real revival, nolanwhy left and NiceYomi had a little problem with legamer, so he shutted down kernelblox to make MADBLOX. and this marks the start of a new era.Official Test ERA:It was a test for the official version of MADBLOX, everything was good, madblox and nounblox were in good terms until a rivality literally started, NOUNBLOX was trash back then, MADBLOX was at the top until nolanwhy showed the nounblox renders to NiceYomi, nounblox became better and MADBLOX literally started to become trash and boring to users, nolan came back to MADBLOX after a week, and he developed just a bit of stuff. NOUNBLOX toke down MADBLOX, and catzlol decided to hire niceyomi because madblox died. but he was fired a day after, MADBLOX came back, and nolan destroyed nounblox site. and made renders for MADBLOX, madblox was at the prime + there was finally the possibility to make games for users! it was epic! NOUNBLOX toke down madblox again. and nolan hated nounblox again. nounblox was literally hacked, nounblox toke down madblox again, but madblox came back, around March, nounblox signed a peace contract with NiceYomi and they became friends each other, and this marks the era and started a new era:Official ERA:MADBLOX was released to the public, with renders! VMware Ultra Fan and some nounblox staff joined MADBLOX! everything was good! but some people joined MADBLOX to destroy the site, like Marc (which is the worst ennemy of GoodBlox right now) but for april fools, madblox renamed to goodblox, but they kept the name, and GoodBlox is released! GoodBlox becomes popular and not hated anymore. NOUNBLOX shutdowns tho. rest in peace nounblox, GoodBlox is now the best jan 2009 revival, and clothing is made to the public and catalog is not useless anymore! GoodBlox site hits more than 80 users on site which is incredible!This was the GoodBlox history, from 5th November 2020 to 15th May 2023, from a small little game to a popular revival, thanks to the community for being so active, y'all are the reason GoodBlox exists.