𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎

★。\|/。★
。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。
❝ and i chose you the one i was dancing with ❞
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎

★。\|/。★。☆✼★━━━━━━★✼☆。❝ and i chose you the one i was dancing with ❞𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎

GEORGE'S EARS PIQUED as the sound of hooves thundering against the coarse dirt of the earth sounded, his feet taking him from the entrance of the Windsor to the top of the entrance stairs, head angling to peer around the large hedge of bushes that hid his future brides carriage. There it came, black and lined with gold, the carriage shone in the yellow rays of sun. 

George could only ponder the girl that sat within it, the girl that held his heart in her hands thought his eyes were yet to be graced by her face. His breath hitched as his thoughts got led with a peculiar blind faith.

His future bride, who sat, fiddling with her fingers in front of her, in the carriage, had similar, but different thoughts. Marriages could be happy. Her parent taught and showed her that everyday, but they were lord and lady. Would a marriage to a King be the same. Venus had been so lost in her train of thoughts that she hadn't noticed that they carriage stilled beneath her, that was until her mother placed a hand on her fidgeting ones, moving to keep them still.