Clown Creepiness

There was a family. This family had two kids. Their names were Joel and Sarah. 

One night, the parents went out on a date. They hired a babysitter and told her to put the kids to bed at 8:15, then chill in the basement. She did as she was told. Once she was in the basement, and about to start watching IT, she saw a clown statue. 

She called the parents. (Oh, FYI, her name is Tamy.) She told them what she saw. They said they have no clown statue, and hang up on Tamy. 

Suddenly, she sees the clown come to life. First, it's eyes blink. Next, it's nose twitches. Its cheeks rumble. Its neck cracks. Its fingers and hands shake. It starts walking. 

"DON'T EAT ME!!!!!" yelled Tamy. But the clown wasn't going for her. It ran right past her. Tamy wondered what the clown was doing.

Then it hit her. The clown wasn't going for her for a reason. Tamy was too hot to be killed. The clown was going for the kids. 

"Don't kill the kids!" yelled Tamy. but it was too late. The clown was in the kids' room already. They were goners.

Slice, Dice and the kids were no more. Tamy called 911. The police came and smashed the clown, which was not alive anymore. Tamy ran home.

Tamy had a weird dream that night. She saw the clown's broken body come back to life. She then woke up in the middle of the night to find the clown lying on top of her.

Nine months later, Tamy had a kid. It was half clown, half boy.