Still Have This Feeling

Awaken from my slumber, get out of bed checking the timer " Oh shit!- I must've slept late" rushes out of bed and getting ready for work

Five hours later, seeing my best friend Taehyung running up to me as I was leaving work. Jumps onto me " Ready for tonight? He mentioned as I was confused about what he meant by it.
Once he whispered into my ear telling me that promise I made when I was drunk.
" Tae, you do understand I was drunk that day" moving his arm from my shoulder.

" Come on Joonie!~ he quivers his lip, making the saddest puppy eyes ever. Finally, I caved in. " Fine! He always gets me with those sad puppy eyes and I can't look away.

8:59 pm
I arrived at the club that Taehyung was dying to go to forever. ' I don't even see him and he's the one telling me to come' I just casually walk inside the club noticing there were a lot of guys staring at me especially one of them, which was kind of giving me shivers down my spine.
As I looked down seeing arms around my way, I turned around to see who it was and it was my boyfriend. ' Who invited him? Wait Taehyung... shit! I forgot it tells... I and Jungkook got into a nasty argument' I don't want to see him today not now, I'm still pissed off from what he said.

" HEY JUNGKOOK! A drunk Tae comes walking this way. Jungkook finally lets go of my waist as Tae gives us some drinks.
" I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I leave my drink at the bar going to the bathroom, but as I put my drink down, I feel uncomfortable and unstable, and thrust and leave my back.

N/A: I'm leaving them short because I want to add more chapters into the series so that's why they're a bit short and long.