Part 11

Lavanya looked at the sky..It's dark and lightening heavily, resembling her heart and mind's condition.. she looked at her empty hand..how come she became so fool that she thought Arnav is going to marry her.. though she said it to everyone that she found the guy she was looking for..did she?? In past 6 months they been to how many dates, not many..he never likes to take pictures with her or post it,what does it mean..

They are yet to discover each other in many ways but till now how far she discovers him, are they really compatible??..he cares for her that's a obvious fact but does he love her.. Does she love him, love is a very big word she doesn't know if she loves him but she has a very strong affection for him that's for sure, so strong that she can go any extent for him but sadly her affection is not reciprocated the way it should have been.. He is rich,handsome,passionate about his goals,Harvard graduate, well dressed, well mannered person..exactly the type of guy any girl will love to show off to the world as her man and she was blinded by all this fact when he accepted her proposal for a coffee which ended with a kiss but soon she understood he is kind of emotionally not available..

Again another red flag in their relationship, she saw him caring for his Di..talking emotionally about his Di and his parents.. she even saw him showing out of proportion emotion when Khushi a girl he used to know in school slightly burn her hand.. what does this mean??.. It means only one thing he is emotionally unavailable to love her, nothing else..

They have different interests and different personalities and most of the time they don't have any common ground to talk about..He is impatient, got pissed off easily, he doesn't like her never ending involvement in social media and most importantly he doesn't want to announce their relationship publicly..

After dating for few months where she is the one who mostly took initiative for any dates, she was kind of sure he is going to break up with her as he was hardly showing any interest to span time with her but a week ago things got changed as suddenly he invited her to his sister's anniversary and proposed her in-front of all but how foolish she was she didn't understand that the oversized ring was not for her.. she is yet to discover the story behind the ring..

Lavanya's trance broke with a clicking noise of camera and she looked up..NK was standing a feet away from her and clicked a picture of her..

'Sorry sorry.. I took your picture without permission but I wanted to click the natural image, you were looking beautiful..'

Lavanya smiled slightly ..'Thanks..can I see the picture..'

'Sure..' NK showed her the picture and she said,'Nice..Can you give it to me.. I want to post it..'

'Happily but with one condition..' Hearing NK, Lavanya looked at him twisting her eyebrows..'You have to give me the picture credit..'

Lavanya smiled little more and nodded..After a while NK asked,'Are you okay??..'

She nodded looking somewhere else..'Is everything fine with you and Nannav..' NK asked without hesitation..

'Yes..actually we had a little miscommunication but it will be fine soon..' She replied..

NK looked at his camera and said..'Good, but you know sometimes we can't see something as clear as water just because we don't want to see it and name it as miscommunication or misunderstanding..'

'Excuse me..what do you mean??' Lavanya asked with a confusing look..

NK smiled..'Nothing, you take care.. I will check on others..' saying that he left and she kept looking at his tiring figure..What was he trying to say??

Lavanya read the message again Arnav sent this morning after she informed him she reached Orlando safely..

'Good to know you reached safely..Enjoy your day and don't worry about anything else..we will talk once you come back from your Disney trip..'