♡ eleven

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Boyfriend Duties

June 8th, 1968

Angeline entered the town legion with her parents, all of the wealthy families from their town were invited to lunch to celebrate Daniel's birthday - he was turning twenty-five. The girl began to feel her heart pound as they approached the room upstairs that was rented out for the occasion, she didn't like the idea of approaching him after their run-in at her house a few days prior. Her stomach started churning which caused her to grow nauseous and lightheaded.

The family reached the dining room where many familiar people were sitting along the party table, unfortunately for Angeline Daniel's family had saved a spot right next to him for her to sit. She took in a deep breath as they approached the boy and his parents. Daniel's eyes lifted to hers and she couldn't help but hold in a laugh at the slight bruise that still adorned his right eye.

'My man could beat your butt," she thought while giggling under her breath.

She suddenly felt a sharp jab from her mother's elbow into her side, "C'mon Angeline, greet him properly," her mother whispered while plastering on a fake smile.

"Hello, Daniel. Happy Birthday," she greeted him through gritted teeth, "How've ya been?"

"I've been pretty good but better now that you're here," he smiled although there was a glint hidden behind his eyes that felt aggressive, threatening.

Her head spun as she sat down beside him, shivering as she felt his hand grab onto her lower thigh, rubbing the soft skin and slowly moving closer to her womanhood.

She felt sick.

Violated.

Her face grew pale in colour as she held back vomit, her body was shaking out of fear for what he was planning next. Before he could graze his hand any further, his mother interrupted them. "Angeline, are you okay? You look very pale dear."

"I'm actually not feeling too well. Could I excuse myself to use the restroom?"

"Of course honey, I hope you start feeling better."

The doll stood up abruptly, she cringed as her chair scraped against the floor loudly and everyone began to stare at her as she exited the room to find a bathroom. She stumbled down the stairs feeling disoriented as she couldn't find it on either floor. Angeline turned a corner to come across an empty room that she decided she'd spend a few minutes in to regain her breath, she walked towards the window at the far end of the room to lean against.

She held her lower abdomen while rubbing soothing circles across it then closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before releasing the tense air.

"Leaving so soon?" Daniel questioned from behind her as he entered the room.

"What're ya doin' here Daniel? Did ya follow me?" She accused him warily.

"Thought I'd check on you, are you alright? You don't look so good," he tauntingly walked over to trembling form.

"No, I'm not alright. I want ya to leave me alone, please," her voice came out quiet and full of terror as he stood over her.

"No can do babe, I want you and I always get what I want, you can't do anything about this so just accept it."

"No! I won't - I won't do it!"

"Oh stop being such a bitch," he sneered while grabbing ahold of her waist.