08- Risky

Grace knew how she needed to keep it quiet about her and Sirius. She knew that it was risky. And the last thing she wanted was for anyone to find out.

She knew that Sirius was her fathers best friend and if Remus found out, it would cause so much tension between them.

She didn't want that. But she couldn't help but feel what she did for Sirius. She was just thankful that she had Isabella covering for her.

Grace knew that Isabella was a Malfoy. And she hated almost everyone. Not to mention they were in separate houses. She had every reason to hate her. But she didn't.

She knew that she was glad to have Isabella as friend.

All she knew was that things were a complete and utter mess. She just didn't know what to do.

Morning came and she woke in bed. She saw Hermione walking in. She looked to her. "Listen. We're friends. So I'm saying this as your friend. But be careful. I don't trust Isabella Malfoy. There's a reason she doesn't have friends. She's a vile person."

Grace rolled her eyes. She looked to her. "I hope you're joking me... she's not been a vile person to me. She isn't that bad. You're just not giving her a chance," she said.

Hermione sat on the bed. "If she's befriending you, then it's because she has an ulterior motive. Be careful," she said.

"Let me be the judge on stuff like that. I trust her. And she's my friend. You just don't like it that you can't get her to join up to your protect the chosen one army,"Grace said as she climbed out of bed.

She quickly got dressed and sighed. She knew that she was sick of people judging her on who she was friends with.

***
Grace left the common room and walked down to the great hall. She saw the blonde hair of her friend and walked over to her. "Hey."

"Oh. Hey. You took your time. Were you off seeing your mystery man?" Isabella asked.

Grace frowned. "What mystery man? I wasn't aware I had one," she said.

Isabella rolled her eyes. She smirked. "You're not very conspicuous. It's obvious you have a guy. I'm not judging. But you should know that you owe Snape an essay. And he makes sure I know about it," she told her.

"Fuck. I haven't even done it. He's going to crucify me."

"Probably. But it'll be okay."

"You're not helpful. You know that?"

"Bite me."

***
Grace walked into potions. Snape was there. "Miss Lupin. I trust you have your essay for me."

"Crap. I think I left it in my common room. I can get it to you for the next class?" She said.

"Not acceptable. Detention. Tonight."

Grace rolled her eyes as she sat down. Isabella smirked. "Leave it with me."

"You're an absolute Angel."

***
Remus looked to see his daughter. She smiled. "Hey dad. How are you?" She asked as she sat down.

"I'm okay. The time of the month is coming so it's getting hard," Remus said.

Grace nodded. She smiled. "If there's anything I can do for you, let me know," she told him.

"I'm your father. It should be me looking after you."

"We look after each other. It's what we do," Grace said as she looked to him. "I love you dad."

"I love you too."

***
Grace was walking along the corridor. She heard someone behind her. She turned to see Sirius. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you."

Sirius grabbed her and pulled her into an empty classroom. His laps attached to hers.

Both of them knowing this was risky. But neither of them willing to stop.

Daddy's best friend {S.Black}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें