Queen Of Mean

The limo parked up outside of the VKs' old house, slowly they all got out and stared at their parents watching them. Mason locked eyes with Yzma, her hair was all scrawny with her eye's squinting, "Hello mother." Mason said smiling seeing the Auradon guard standing behind their parents. Soon enough, Harriet, Celia, Maddy and the twins rushed up and slowly started putting their bags away. "Alright, boys. Let's hit the road. " Jay said, opening the door, the twins rushed and hugged their father before Carlos said, "We're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on." The twins got into the car, Carlos noticed Smee started to cry into Captain Hook's arms, "Do you have everything?" Madam Mim asked her granddaughter, "Yes, I have everything." "Are you sure? " She asked before pulling out Maddy's diary, "My Diary!" Maddy said, grabbing it, "I don't know what you're going to do without me." Madam Mim said, attempting not to cry. "I'll miss you." Maddy said, hugging her grandma, "Go on, go on." Madam Mim said, ushering Maddy to the car,"Goodbye, Granny." Maddy shouted before getting in,"Here, let me get this off you." Mason offered to Celia who ignored him and threw her bag into the car. "Okay. Let's go and do this." Ben said before the VKs got into the car, Ben followed behind. "So as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream." Evie said to Harriet smiling, "And go swimming?!" Harriet asked excitedly, "I can take you to the Enchanted Lake." Evie said with a smile, which caused Harriet to squeal, "I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle!" Harriet said smiling, "It's just a little starter castle." Evie said, causing Harriet to laugh, Jay looked over at Squeaky who was gripping onto the handle, "Great grip. You play sports?" Jay asked, Carlos smiled at the twins and handed them two peanut butter cups, "Here. Go on. Trust me on this. I know. Dig in, dig in." Carlos said before the twins bit into the peanut butter cup before quickly finishing them, Celia turned to Ben with a set of cards in her hand, he slowly picked one. "You're going to be a wise and brave king." Celia said before putting her hand out, Ben slowly gave her five bucks before Mason said, "He already is." Mason then kissed his cheek which caused Maddy to make a vomit sound, "See? The cards never lie." Celisa said in between laughs.

The time was 10pm, Audrey was sitting in her room drawing a picture of herself with a crown on her head. She started to cry as she heard her grandmother's voice in her head say, "A lifetime of plans. Gone. Your mother could hold on to a prince in her sleep." Audrey slowly started to sing as she coloured in her hair on the picture,  "I'm so tired of pretending! Where's my happy ending?" Audrey then threw her diary across the room and started to look at photos of her and Ben. "I followed all the rules I drew inside the lines I never asked for anything that wasn't mine. I waited patiently for my time but when it finally came he called his name" Audrey grabbed a photo of her and Mason in their cheer uniform and continued to sing, "And now I feel this overwhelming pain I mean it's in my veins I mean it's in my brain my thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame I know exactly who to blame.." Audrey then throws the picture of her and Mason at the wall, causing it to shatter. "I never thought of myself as mean I always thought that I'd be the queen and there's no in between 'cause if I can't have that then I would be the leader of the dark And the bad, Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the queen." Audrey then grabbed a metal rod and left her room.

Audrey slowly sneaks into the museum and shuts off the camera's whilst's the guards asleep, she then walks into the room where the queen's crown is held. "Being nice was my pastime but I've been hurt for the last time and I won't ever let another person take advantage of me. The anger burns my skin, third-degree. Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea. There's nobody getting close to me, they're gonna bow to the Evil Queen. Your nightmare's my dream. Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes." Audrey shatters the glass and grabs the crown, suddenly she hears her name being called, "I never thought of myself as mean I always thought that I'd be the queen and there's no in between 'cause if I can't have that then I would be the leader of the dark and the bad, now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the queen of mean. The queen of mean. The queen of mean." Suddenly a curtain opens to reveal Maleficent's staff glowing, calling her. "Something's pulling me. It's so magnetic. My body is moving, unsure where I'm headed. All of my senses have left me defenseless, this darkness around me is promising vengeance. The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive, there's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless." Suddenly Yzma's potion starts to glow, Audrey smiles as she slowly walks over. "So my only interest is showing this princess that I am the queen and my reign will be endless!" Audrey pours the potion over herself and starts to become evil, her hair goes green and purple and she wears a pink outfit with black and green covering it, all leather. She grabs Maleficent's staff which forces the crown onto her head, "I want what I deserve, I want to rule the world! Sit back and watch them learn it's finally my turn. If they want a villain for a queen I'm gonna be one like they've never seen I'll show them what it means now that I am that I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad. 'Cause the devil's on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the queen of mean. The queen of mean. I want what I deserve" Audrey then screams and slams the staff down, cutting out the power and making her disappear in green smoke.