chapter 1 Resurrection

Many days has passed the whole team was recovering after their second encounter with another Predator not like their friend wolf who was an elite Hunter this Hunter disobeys its own kinds rules after an unexpected defeat from the hunter by their friend called Ryoshi who has awakened unexpecting powers including a breathing style called Sun breathing as he grew more curious wondering who was his ancestor and why did he got these powers and how did this power originated and his most question who was their demon leader and why did his powers all the sudden awakened when he was born so whenever the Lost tribe will return he'll ask them about his powers much more than what wolf said.

Many days has passed then Royals were on guard and including the Royal Guards since to appearance of extraterrestrials Came From The Stars while Zarda apologized to Ryoshi after what she has said of not being human and she realized that he was human just having the body and the powers of a human like Kaiju Ryoshi was mysterious like a nebula and the Stars what he doesn't know more power were still inside his powers besides regeneration and super speed and super strength and and great smelling hearing and eyesight call Vex and Zarda continue training with Aja and Andy including their new student Ryoshi he was getting the hang of the fast movement he bet the carry a sword long distance able to breathe more constant when running.

But at Ryoshi apartment he was on his bed looking at the ceiling till he drifted to sleep he had the same dream like he always does the same person that he always dream of that wolf said Ruby eyes and Ruby hair but the dream felt different he was in the point of view of the person but their hands were turned to claws the same as his he was slashing these mysterious creatures that had the scales of reptiles but the body is a birds more like pterosaurs from the prehistoric times but with the Pentagon like shape under heads and another mysterious being with tentacles and with a mysterious mask while glowing empty eyes and a third being that almost look like a dragon but demonic one completely white with some purple with two energize like blades under arms or third one was in the middle it was the unforgettable one this one was more demonic bat like wings with a crust that look like gills and with a horn in the middle of it head the skin color was a dark maroon at the two of them charged then Ryoshi woke up from his nightmare or dream he didn't know what to call it.

Damn it Ryoshi it's just a dream wherever the hell it about that pull yourself together he said to himself.

Then all of a sudden his door opened it was his friend Keith.

Let me guess you can't sleep Keith said.

No I can't after the fight with that predator I told you and with the sword feel like these dreams are trying to tell me something he replied.

Yeah you have been saying for the past like per year when we met maybe your friends can help you something with that you know the alien friends said Keith.

Okay first of all I probably think you're right and they have some technology to look through my brain and second they don't like being called aliens they're called Akiridons Ryoshi replied.

Alien ark or whatever we both are coming with you said Ace.

Yeah you're right I think it's time for us to tell the truth the whole truth to them Ryoshi said.

Is every single one of them fell back to sleep as of course their pet dragon known as Thunder crawled up on Ryoshi bed.

But meanwhile across the world in London the country was experiencing a blizzard but in London another base like Area 51 was established as 3 Merlin helicopters we're about to drop off cargo but under the base that was designated area 99 was holding a creature they didn't even know what the the creature was or even what species it was but it was in the state of hibernation call scientists were studying the creature in the ice while cargo came in and out from helicopters trunks any means of transportation but everything changed in a matter of seconds after the duel between the predator and Ryoshi.