Xiao would always be the first person to wake up when the children start crying when the two of you are asleep. That's because he's a light sleeper who is always on guard for danger, he'd never want anything happening to his children or you.

At first, he'd seem to get a little irritated from how much the children cry, but he would slowly get used to cradling them in his arms. Whenever Xiao would focus on their features, he always adored the way they resembled you in a way.

Their soft skin would match the texture of your hair whenever he'd brush through your hair. The way they giggled at the slightest things without even knowing the meaning, Xiao truly will protect his family with his life for you and the children to be happy.

But when you were pregnant with the children (and ever since then), Xiao committed to being a male housewife whenever he comes home. Need help cooking? No problem he might need a little assistance though. Chores around the house? Quickly finished.

When you were in labor... xiao had a tiny panic attack. 'What's going on?' He would ponder. You have always been able to tell what he was thinking by looking at his face. You told him to take you to somewhere like a doctor or a hospital.

When you weren't in labor anymore Xiao had to admit that was maybe one of the most horrifying things ever.

All he wants is for his family not to go through the pain that he went through. He never wants you or his children to understand what kind of torture he went through.

He loves his family to death